ForumsPopular Mediawho likes that movie ''paul blart mall cop''?

19 8368
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i own it and i love it!!!!sooooooo funny!!

• 19 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Ah, it's a fairly funny movie, but it's rather predictable! It has a good number of moments that can generate some decent chuckles but other than that it's more of a funny idea than a funny movie!

I guess they were trying to appeal to kids more than anybody, which would explain why the humor is so obvious throughout the movie!

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

i saww it it was pretty funny bit a bit predictable

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I thought it was pretty funny. Who cares if it's predictable, at least it's not completely fake like those action movies for kids (SpyKids, Catch that Kid, etc.) I like the part with the fat guy and the pinata joke XD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh i watched it not so long ago with some friends. it was a nice funny little movie. nothing great that i will always remember though

samminmysentry
samminmysentry
18 posts
Nomad

i do

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I watched it with my GF and we laughed a lot. It's stupid but who cares? Everything doesn't need to be 4 stars to appreciate it.
Last night I watched Fast Five and it was awesome with a couple good looking babes in it. Google Elsa Pataky and you'll understand what I mean by good looking babe. :O

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

it was ok i watched it at school on a friday and it was mildly entertaining it had its funny moments although i cant remember much though

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

lol I was watching it the other day. EPIC.

"Nope. I definitely don't drink."

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

ha i saw that a couple days ago.Its pretty funny and kinda weird,but defiantly predictable.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

...funny, but in my opinion, it's funny in the same way that you can make fun of a semi-mediocre movie. I remember the movie rather well, but it isn't because it was a memorable movie. it was somewhat original, but the concept was ruined when an R-rated version of that movie (observe and report is what I think it was called) came out roughly the same time.

-Blade

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I thought it would be more funny than it was. There are much better funny movies than that.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well at the end it was bad not really funny enough I don't think but the rest well the earlier part was good

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The whole "fat" thing got old halfway through the movie. I much preferred Observe & Report, even though it was the same basic idea and it was released a few months after Blart.

Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

Not one of my favorite movies but 100,000,000 fold better than that Fred movie.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

It was.. watchable. I mean it's not something you would rant and rave about in my opinion. It was brain numbing, i guess.

the concept was ruined when an R-rated version of that movie (observe and report is what I think it was called) came out roughly the same time.

^ This. Observe and report executed the concept so much better.
Showing 1-15 of 19