ForumsForum GamesDark Stories (Interactive Crime Guessing Game)

82 36500
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Okay every now and then i will post a New Dark Story
Every time i do one it will get Less and less easier, this one is very Easy, And i can only answer u YES or NO

So a Woman Walked into a Empty Bar Goes up to the Bartender and asked for a drink Straight Away the Bartender Shoots Her and Kills her Now what happened????

TIPS
1. Try to keep it simple answers don't just Cut straight to the Solution Get it? try to ask Questions like: was the bartender a killer or something like that.
2. Stay on topic with what u already know. E.g So he was a killer, she went into a empty bar now what else could of happened???? Get it?

Whoever WINS will get Ummm nothing but still has the honour of winning! And When someone Guesses it right i will start another one Straight Away.

RULES
1. There can only be 3 Answers Per Person For the Easy ones,
Reason: Well so then other people can have a try guessing instead of one guy Asking 1 billion Questions.
2. For Medium There can be 6 Answers Per Person and For Hard there will be 10. (Now remember u only have 3, 6 or 10 Answers u can make so think about it)

And yes this is an Actual Board Game Just copying it on AG from Some Stories that i chose.
I will Post the solution once someone guesses it.

• 82 Replies
Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I'll try the first one. First.

Flutechick747
Flutechick747
8 posts
Nomad

The man was in a freezer, used the hook to scrape openings in the ice, and hung himself as the ice melted?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

If he was in a freezer, how would the ice melt? Where is the rope in this?
(It's a retorical question to his question.)

XeoposerStudios
XeoposerStudios
107 posts
Nomad

hmmmm....any finger prints on the hook or rope?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Is the room small enough for him to clime up and hang his self?

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

It involves ice?

Yes
The man was in a freezer, used the hook to scrape openings in the ice, and hung himself as the ice melted?

No
hmmmm....any finger prints on the hook or rope?

Yes
Is the room small enough for him to clime up and hang his self?

No
Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Not pertaining to the mystery, but could I "buy" this thread for the Armor Stock Exchange thread? It seems to be gaining popularity...

If you have time to answer another question that actually has to do with the mystery, are there any marks on the floor, wall, or ceiling?

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

are there any marks on the floor, wall, or ceiling?

Specify "marks".
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

wasd there a bird of prey involved

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

wasd there a bird of prey involved

No
Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Any marks of furniture, screws, etc. found on the floor, walls ceiling?

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

was the man magic

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I think I have this just about solved, the man hanged himself by climbing an ice block, tying the rope to the ceiling and jumping off the ice block, then the ice melted leaving only him.

Stormcutter
Stormcutter
267 posts
Nomad

Dude so freaking easy. He stood on a giant ice cube, and when it melted he suffocated to death.

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

Dude so freaking easy. He stood on a giant ice cube, and when it melted he suffocated to death.

This is the answer! Congratulations Stormcutter!

New dark story:
At the same time, two people were stabbed within 10 meter of eachother. However, one of them had the full attention from everybody there, and nobody noticed the other one (except the killer of course). How is that possible?

(Note: 10 meter is a bit more than 30 feet.)
Showing 61-75 of 82