ForumsForum GamesDark Stories (Interactive Crime Guessing Game)

82 36502
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Okay every now and then i will post a New Dark Story
Every time i do one it will get Less and less easier, this one is very Easy, And i can only answer u YES or NO

So a Woman Walked into a Empty Bar Goes up to the Bartender and asked for a drink Straight Away the Bartender Shoots Her and Kills her Now what happened????

TIPS
1. Try to keep it simple answers don't just Cut straight to the Solution Get it? try to ask Questions like: was the bartender a killer or something like that.
2. Stay on topic with what u already know. E.g So he was a killer, she went into a empty bar now what else could of happened???? Get it?

Whoever WINS will get Ummm nothing but still has the honour of winning! And When someone Guesses it right i will start another one Straight Away.

RULES
1. There can only be 3 Answers Per Person For the Easy ones,
Reason: Well so then other people can have a try guessing instead of one guy Asking 1 billion Questions.
2. For Medium There can be 6 Answers Per Person and For Hard there will be 10. (Now remember u only have 3, 6 or 10 Answers u can make so think about it)

And yes this is an Actual Board Game Just copying it on AG from Some Stories that i chose.
I will Post the solution once someone guesses it.

• 82 Replies
haybay13
haybay13
1 posts
Peasant

wait so what kinda game is it either way ill play t but when it come out?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I actually think I've heard this 'riddle' before somewhere... it sounds familliar in some way, so here's my question to see if it is in fact the one I mean! =)

Q: Did she remember something triggered by the food she ordered?

I'm 99% sure about this one!

phones
phones
5 posts
Shepherd

he was stealing liquor and she saw him

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I think sniper is gone for ever (or at least his page is down) and he maybe has left the site

kapcer
kapcer
9 posts
Shepherd

that was short! =(

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

KhaoticSniper has indeed been perma-banned from ArmorGames as his profile has been deleted...

...so I guess this thread can be locked as well, unless someone else wants to continue it? =/

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

I'll continue, but I'll change around a few rules:
1) I'll scrap the 'rating' system.
2) I'll also scrap the limited posts per person.
3) When you have made a post, you may not post again until at least two other people have posted (exception: if you need to correct something from your last post).
4) When you have made a post, you may not post again until I have replied. I'll try to reply at least once each day (same exception).

1st dark strory:
There's a man in a room who hanged himself. However, he's hanging too high to have been able to jump to the rope. The room is empty, except for the man, the rope, a hook in the ceiling, and a puddle of water. How is this possible?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Let me see, was the door to the room broken?

XeoposerStudios
XeoposerStudios
107 posts
Nomad

Is there any blood in the water?

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

Let me see, was the door to the room broken?

No
Is there any blood in the water?

No

Edit: 3) When you have made a post, you may not post again until at least two other people have posted (Not including me)(exception: if you need to correct something from your last post).
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

was the door locked is so was it locked with a lock like the ones used in middle school locks

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

He may have had someone help him or someone else hanged him, ether one is right I think.

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

was the door locked is so was it locked with a lock like the ones used in middle school locks

No
He may have had someone help him or someone else hanged him, ether one is right I think.

No
Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

It involves ice?
Is the room narrow enough to climb up?

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

It involves ice?
Is the room narrow enough to climb up?

You may only ask one question each time, which one do you wish to ask?
Showing 46-60 of 82