ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSupa long comments:

4 3561
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

The one i wrote today to *not telling*

Lol Also, when we played that kid 3 games ago now, we DID kill him. Lol, after we scored the limit on him he walked of the field like, "What just happened to me..." xD

And lol So about yesterday I am here to say that ur craving has been fulfilled! We won yesterday 7-6 ^_^ And lol here are some of the stats and what not:

So with me. It was the fifth inning and there was this ball that was almost skimming the ground, but didn't touch the ground. I caught that for the third out. It was REALLY good cuz if it would've gone through, it would've been a double. Two runs would've scored and we'd be down by one ;O So it was the perfect time ;D And after we went back to the dugout my team was like trampling me xD

About good hits. It was the fourthg or fifth inning, and our six hitter was up (he is good and plays travelball) and he hit a shot to right field. It ended up as a double. Like my dad could've let him run to third, but he didn't think of that as 'sportsmanlike.' And then right after him, our seven hitter(the second slowest kid on the team) hit a triple to right :] and that was how we got to seven runs, lol.

I also struck out twice yesterday... like there was this one pitcher that pitched in the fifth and sixth inning, and he was not very good, but threw REALLY fast. So like he walked all my teammates and then when i got up, strikeout... (o.O)

Ok, sorry for this GIGANTIC comment, i am just writing away lol Whenever i right to you, i always feel like i could write a mile of stuff xD

Tidbit: I have been watching SOOO many episodes of Smosh this morning Like i watched most of 2012, all the food battles (so funny) and random ones that looked kewl ^^

Thats about it my friend!
Have a nice day!
~Schmiddy

• 4 Replies
TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

Whenever i right to you

Schm Schm, it's write. XD Just revising your comment and there are a lot of grammar issues. x)
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i didn't read it but lol man

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Schm Schm, it's write. XD Just revising your comment and there are a lot of grammar issues. x)

Lol saiyan... i am not a computer you see ^^ And lol i like how u just used irony xD pointing out I'M wrong and then u make it purposefully wrong ^^ *high fives*
WeepingAngel
WeepingAngel
10 posts
Nomad

I just clicked "Here " to see what it was XD Nice man.

See you on EP

-Oreos

Showing 1-4 of 4