ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 3: The New Chapter

396 88351
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. This is Spore again. I tried to revive a dead forum game called Create a Planet 2, about 2 months ago. This time I have a real reason why it failed EXACTLY one day after my revival post... The next day when I was walking to school, I slipped on the ice, fell down onto my back, I had my schoolbag on, so my spine has bent and I broke a vertebra, the TH12 to be exact. So, I was not allowed to sit for 2 moths, so I was thinking. I realized that I am no longer suitable to run this forum game series, so I shall now hand it over to someone else. This is MY last try to bring this series back to life. Anyone can sign up, and I will test you how well you can find stuff on the internet. The winner of this contest will be the new heir of this series.

And, I will start now, with the first test/challenge!
The first 5 people who sign up, will be in the contest. No one else. This should test the degree of activity on AG, and their interest in the game. Lets get started!

Contestants:

• 396 Replies
rabidgam3r
rabidgam3r
116 posts
Nomad

So, do i just post and i sign up or what?

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Yup, are you interested in taking over? If so, you are signed up

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Yup, if you are interested, you are signed up

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

I will sign up, since no1 else does it.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

I loved Destroy the play so ill sign up.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

I loved Destroy The Plant so ill sign up

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

I loved Destroy The Planet,so ill sign up

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Sorry for triple post my comp on the frits

rabidgam3r
rabidgam3r
116 posts
Nomad

I do believe this is my chance to run a good game, so yes i will be signing.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Yay, this is going better than I expected Ok, so we have our first 3 contestants. I think I made the right decision handing it over to someone else.

Contestants:
1.rabidgam3r
2.loomer50
3.dechlan1

Also, dechlan, I had the same problem with my posts not showing up :/ I guess its the site.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Aw... I miss you hosting Spore, I'm not really good but I could try. So how would you test us? Will you post something a player would post and judge how we react? Anyway, The Cold Will Be Ever In Your Favor

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I will miss it aswell, but I cant host this forever Im gonna try and play the game this time aswell, I didnt do that since... Since Fact gave the DtP and CaP series :P Good to see you aswell Garriss. I will be testing you, how well you can det around the internet and AG, that will include a quiz, and a couple actual tasks to find something on AG or other websites. So, only one more aspirant and we can start!

Contestants:
1.rabidgam3r
2.loomer50
3.dechlan1
4.Garriss

rabidgam3r
rabidgam3r
116 posts
Nomad

i hope that i dont have to go to kong, because my computer makes everything look tiny there.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

No one else? Oh well. We can start with 4 people aswell So, I will be giving you tasks to look up something in previous DtP or CaP games and on other websites. You can use any means neccesary. If you are familiar with AG you might know a really good tool that will help you with these tasks I will give you 24 hours for each task, so it is fair and everyone has a chance to respond. I will try to trick you, these tasks require patience and nerve for looking through pages on forums.

Contestants:
1.rabidgam3r
2.loomer50
3.dechlan1
4.Garriss

Lets get to it! Here is your first task:
What was the, so to say, biggest menace of this game series?
Hints:
It first appeared in Destroy the Planet 3
I really became obsessed with it, because it was literally unstopabble.
I made it reappear a couple times in the DtP and CaP series.

Go! Next control: Tomorrow, 20:00, or 8PM if you will. For me at least, Im pretty sure the timezones will create quite a mess :P

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

hey, i thought there was a fifth place???

Showing 1-15 of 396