ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 3: The New Chapter

396 88468
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. This is Spore again. I tried to revive a dead forum game called Create a Planet 2, about 2 months ago. This time I have a real reason why it failed EXACTLY one day after my revival post... The next day when I was walking to school, I slipped on the ice, fell down onto my back, I had my schoolbag on, so my spine has bent and I broke a vertebra, the TH12 to be exact. So, I was not allowed to sit for 2 moths, so I was thinking. I realized that I am no longer suitable to run this forum game series, so I shall now hand it over to someone else. This is MY last try to bring this series back to life. Anyone can sign up, and I will test you how well you can find stuff on the internet. The winner of this contest will be the new heir of this series.

And, I will start now, with the first test/challenge!
The first 5 people who sign up, will be in the contest. No one else. This should test the degree of activity on AG, and their interest in the game. Lets get started!

Contestants:

• 396 Replies
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i go to space and help the cold using the yeerks and charizards oh one more thing when a yeerk takes control of a host it knows what the host knows i made it so the yeerks i have are wired to me so i learn what the host knows but lones yeerks arenot wired to me

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

thanks for the name spore, and I try, keeping it biological is harder than it looks though, sadly, but I like it that way. I'd check out dwarf fortress but my internet refuses to work with wikipedia. Alright lets get cracking
1. We start construction of deep underground tunnels all under the mammal unification countries (also disconnected from the main tunnels).
2. We send a message to the chenan's asking whether they need help securing their borders against the Mammal unification.
3. We continue the attack on the citadel and we decide to do a field test on the space flyers cutting off any brotherhood forces inbound or fleeing. We also decide on a field test on our heavier units (I mentioned this sometime, moves slower and are less in numbers but are very powerful, able to shrug off an artillery cannon and wreck havoc with its pincer blades)
4. If chenan needs reinforcement we readily give them that, whatever they choose we ask if they want access to evacuation tunnels that we are prepared to dig from their country to ours.
5. the lonelighters are mobilizing for a full scale assault on mammal unification if it becomes required and we propose the splitting of the citadel. (one for each of the species that played a part in defeating it, I know this is preemptive but I sincerly doubt the brotherhood can shrug off this attack) for various reasons we ask that it is split in two or three, one for the cold and shadow though this is a bit larger area the reason is because they are two races. and equal splits of the remaining area between myself and charizards (I do not know if the charizards participated in the attack, if they did the land is split between me, him and the cold and shadow. If not then its split between me and the shadow and cold).
6. I thank warrior cats for the yeerks but rather than using their known ability of infiltration we create a biological body for them. The body is capable of automatically creating the fluid the yeerks need to feed on. Yeerks are welcome but are held with slight suspicion especially due to their ability of mind control. Regardless Yeerks are to be treated the same as normal citizens but we are holding a session with the yeerks attending on how they can contribute. using technology is out of question but we are unsure of biological methods of benefit, as of now the yeerks are given a biological shell. The shell does not contain a brain but is physically capable of all the actions of one of our own if implanted with a yeerk. It is basically only made so that the yeerks can do most of the things our species can in an effort to raise them to the same standard as us.
7. All the underground tunnels are implanted with heavy explosives and a complicated virus, the virus kills the person by making the persons immunity system believe that the person itself and his various organs are viruses and causes the immunity system to kill the person. This is similar to the spanish flu only stronger, all viruses are implanted with a failsafe. The queen is capable of making an antidote, the antidote is gas type and can be sucked in through the skin. We send the antidote through to our allies. The tunnels ARE NOT destroyed and the explosives are NOT set off. (I have no idea if I can win a war with an enemy 8 times larger even with that). The explosives can only be triggered by one queen which was given instructions and the required symbiotes to create said chemical. It will not be made by accident due to the amount of concentration required. The queen is under heavy guard. (we're basically giving nuclear launch codes to a single person, the only saving grace is that queens are insanely loyal to the continuation of the lonelighters species (finally get to use the name)).

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Oh I forgot to say this in number 6. Spore...uh... sorry bout this but can you give a suggestion on how the yeerks want to contribute? then the lonelighters will decide on the suggestion. thanks either way. If you cant think of a way I'll decide on something tommorow...probably...

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

umm youve read the animorphs havent you lone anyways i use some of the charizards in spachships to get to the citadle

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

WE HAVE THE SILVER MEDAL Anyone else watching the hockey championships here?

i reveal my 3rd most epic tecknology the yeerks
they are slugs in their naturl state but they have the abilite to enter a host through the ear and then take over the brain of said host
they are evil in the animorphs but i made a new batch that are good because the yeerks were killid in the animorphs
i give lone some
and then i look for the sacred flame and prepare some of my other tecknoligys to atack

Interesting creatures. Looks like the Sacred Flame has not landed yet.

The Order of the Sacred Flame: An Order dedicated to ruling galaxies and planets. They are a mixture of many creatures, Martians, Humans and many more. It all started with a group of humans, they were amazed about how that little palace in space could produce a large green monster. They were amazed about the deity they call DarthNerd. So they stole technologies and armed themselves with dangerous weapons. They conquered worlds and galaxies in the name of their deity. They know about the Halo Ring and the horrid creature that was destroyed. From years of research and help from an alien ship, they now know how to operate the Halo Ring and how to create the slime. One day when they conquered all of Andromea, The Cold came into one of their planets and destroyed our forces and freed all of the creatures. When The Cold was already going out of the planet, The Sacred Flame ambushed them. They have been in wars ever since, even though The Cold tries to run, there's nowhere to hide.

I continue to attack with full force and nuke them again. I also use the tunnel made by the Lonelighters.

Okay, great idea for the plot! I planned on bringing some of the races back, but your idea is quit nice! Will you agree to give total control over the actions of the Sacred Flame from now on? They are, or will be the main villians after all... Wait, no. Ill make a completely new DtP-like round! It would not be a good idea to nuke the Citadel when there are your and Lones armies. Also, the brotherhood would be prepared for another strike. You capture them completely anyway...

Registration on no1 else does not have to pay if free zay I will try

------------
cubefield

Post your scam somewhere else! Get out if you dont want to play!

i go to space and help the cold using the yeerks and charizards oh one more thing when a yeerk takes control of a host it knows what the host knows i made it so the yeerks i have are wired to me so i learn what the host knows but lones yeerks arenot wired to me

Okay, but how will you go to space exactly? I dont think you could reshape individuals as Lone did, because charizards are reptiles I guess. You will have to use technology to get there, not biological reshaping. Yup, pretty sure these guys are repitles:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7e/006Charizard.png/230px-006Charizard.png

thanks for the name spore, and I try, keeping it biological is harder than it looks though, sadly, but I like it that way. I'd check out dwarf fortress but my internet refuses to work with wikipedia. Alright lets get cracking
1. We start construction of deep underground tunnels all under the mammal unification countries (also disconnected from the main tunnels).
2. We send a message to the chenan's asking whether they need help securing their borders against the Mammal unification.
3. We continue the attack on the citadel and we decide to do a field test on the space flyers cutting off any brotherhood forces inbound or fleeing. We also decide on a field test on our heavier units (I mentioned this sometime, moves slower and are less in numbers but are very powerful, able to shrug off an artillery cannon and wreck havoc with its pincer blades)
4. If chenan needs reinforcement we readily give them that, whatever they choose we ask if they want access to evacuation tunnels that we are prepared to dig from their country to ours.
5. the lonelighters are mobilizing for a full scale assault on mammal unification if it becomes required and we propose the splitting of the citadel. (one for each of the species that played a part in defeating it, I know this is preemptive but I sincerly doubt the brotherhood can shrug off this attack) for various reasons we ask that it is split in two or three, one for the cold and shadow though this is a bit larger area the reason is because they are two races. and equal splits of the remaining area between myself and charizards (I do not know if the charizards participated in the attack, if they did the land is split between me, him and the cold and shadow. If not then its split between me and the shadow and cold).
6. I thank warrior cats for the yeerks but rather than using their known ability of infiltration we create a biological body for them. The body is capable of automatically creating the fluid the yeerks need to feed on. Yeerks are welcome but are held with slight suspicion especially due to their ability of mind control. Regardless Yeerks are to be treated the same as normal citizens but we are holding a session with the yeerks attending on how they can contribute. using technology is out of question but we are unsure of biological methods of benefit, as of now the yeerks are given a biological shell. The shell does not contain a brain but is physically capable of all the actions of one of our own if implanted with a yeerk. It is basically only made so that the yeerks can do most of the things our species can in an effort to raise them to the same standard as us.
7. All the underground tunnels are implanted with heavy explosives and a complicated virus, the virus kills the person by making the persons immunity system believe that the person itself and his various organs are viruses and causes the immunity system to kill the person. This is similar to the spanish flu only stronger, all viruses are implanted with a failsafe. The queen is capable of making an antidote, the antidote is gas type and can be sucked in through the skin. We send the antidote through to our allies. The tunnels ARE NOT destroyed and the explosives are NOT set off. (I have no idea if I can win a war with an enemy 8 times larger even with that). The explosives can only be triggered by one queen which was given instructions and the required symbiotes to create said chemical. It will not be made by accident due to the amount of concentration required. The queen is under heavy guard. (we're basically giving nuclear launch codes to a single person, the only saving grace is that queens are insanely loyal to the continuation of the lonelighters species (finally get to use the name)).

Oh dwarf fortress and its INCREDIBLY detailed combat system... Its permadeath system... Its incredibly bad graphis... That did not bother at all though. Also, SO MANY HOTKEYS. URGH. Here is a little comic about the game I liked: [url=http://dwarffortresswiki.org/images/4/40/FunComic.png] Anywho...
1. You dig deep tunnels under their lands.
2. They agree as they really want to prevent them dominating the world.
3. Okay, with the help of your technological innovations and others you destroy the Brotherhood once and for all! No one was fleeing at all though..
4. Well, now would be a good time to strike, they are busy on the Hollarazor front!
5. If you want them to prevent conquering the world, while ignoring all outer threats, it would be a good idea to attack them. They have not found out about your plans yet. The Citadel is split, but the Charizards have not managed to get there in time though.
6. Okay, you make shells for the yeerks.
7. Im liking that! Ohh, I always loved playing games like Pandemic 2! With these biological weapons, you can defeat an enemy that big aswell! The explosives and the viruses are rigged.

Oh I forgot to say this in number 6. Spore...uh... sorry bout this but can you give a suggestion on how the yeerks want to contribute? then the lonelighters will decide on the suggestion. thanks either way. If you cant think of a way I'll decide on something tommorow...probably...

Why not using them for they are made for? Infiltration and destruction from the inside!

umm youve read the animorphs havent you lone anyways i use some of the charizards in spachships to get to the citadle

Spaceships! Thats how you get to space! You get there in the last moment to provide some support! You also get a cut of land!

http://i.imgur.com/rCiF8.png

Persia invades the Hollarazor union!
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I command The Cold and The Shadow settlements except for the settlements in their origins to go back so the other species wouldn't fight for land. I also set up several space defenses (I want to make it hard for myself} Then approve the terms and conditions of agreements about the meetings and stuff. The Cold and The Shadowlands would completely be AI . Could we also skip 25 years to 75 AI?

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

OH my god !! my dreams have become true !! i am sorry i am so inactive !! i am having lots of exams and ... its final terms (ill explain to you later :d) anyways ... ill upgrade my cities making them a little more advanced ! and than after upgrading is done ill send my men to australia !!! (i was actually born there !! and by the way you know i live in iran ...) and oh the space program ... ill send more spaceships to the planted we have taken ... so we can make more population living there and ... anyways i think in the earth we all are in peace but anyways ... ill start developing biological and chemical bombs ! yes ... (remember the golems they didnt die ... if something like that happened again we need to destroy them with our bombs ... you know ...)and oh the nano suits ! : ill train more of our units with nano suits !! and oh ... ill make super mobiles !! with these new things we can call our family and friends in other planets !!!! can you believe that ?? they are just like iphone or ipad or ... but with 10x more options !oh i think my ppl need more fun dont they ?? i produce the Xbox 5000 !! yeah ! with thees devices the player logs in to the game !! they think they are actually in the game !! these Xbox 5000 were first used as military training and medical training with the name of virtual v.4. . and oh i start robots that help families with their works !! worker robots !! and oh ! i start producing military robots to ... they help me in battles and securities ... the first models of these robots are send in the planet we live in so they can have a bit easier life ... these are some battle ones :

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/5/53/FOT_Humanoid_Robot.png

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/9/9b/FO3_sentry_bot.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/6/61/Robot.png

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/4/4d/Behemoth_robot_render.png

yeah ... yeah ... fallout series ...

next post i am gonna update my weapons ... and suits ...

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i just couldnt wait !!! here are 3 other updates of my army !!

this robot does lots of things !! read the dicription
http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/6/63/Agricola_robot.jpg

this is gonna be the new version of our suits and weapons :

http://defaultprime.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/1311thedome-960x600.jpg

http://defaultprime.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/1308downthesights.jpg

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i atempt to make a new island in an ocen near australia and then atack the holorazor union and take that land

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

1. I activate all the explosives
2. A full scale assault is to be launched from underground, all assault units are resistant to the strain of virus.
3. Chenan is given the full support of our workers to fortify.
4. Queens are sent to capture points as the army advances. We work on fortifying positions within mammal unification.
5. We send an envoy to Hallorazor Union asking for their assistance.
6. We ask the Chenans to provide any support they are able to provide with the understanding they are allowed to keep any land they manage to capture.
7. Space flyers are sent with heavy ordinance but they are told to restrict to areas where there is none of our own forces.
8. Charizard's support is requested with the same conditions as the Chenan
9. Research's are being geared toward space research and on ways to use biological weapons in space.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

wow. That has to be my shortest post. Another one for the sake of long posts.
10. Yeerks can volunteer to be sent on infiltration missions. They are also directly introduced to the ability to survive many of our biological weapons. This extends to the host so long as the yeerk is inside. When it leaves the immunity wears off in 2 hours.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

**** didn't read warrior cats post. Alright I send an envoy to him to explain the situation. The forces he sent are intercepted and asked to stop. If they refuse we send them to sleep. If warrior cats still wants to abide by his decision I will allow. But I ask that he not and instead either focus his forces on the mammal unification or to creating more artificial land. We will help him create said land to that extent

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

attack on mammals ?? me ?? oh the shame for the enemies XD !!ill use full force to defend our lands !! all my robots and all my forces to defend my land !! remember the prototype nanosuits !! the dangoures ones !! all my soldiers will wear them !!! all of them !!! but after seven days they will change to normal suits and keep defending !!! ill use my full air force and full ground forces to defend !! all space and ground and air anti enemy defending missiles and lasers and machine guns are online !!! if any virus or ... is gonna spread in my lands there is gonna be a big quarentine !! soldiers with yellow nanosuits will quarentine the areas ...

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

and oh i completly forgot !!!!!!! the shadows and the cold were my best allies !! ill ask them for help to attack the what was their name ?? chizares ?? who attacked me ? anyways ... ill ask them to attack these guys ... oh my god they have pissed the dragon off !!(lol no offence)

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i recall the atackers on the union and atempt to make another continent and i nether atempted to atack the mamels i ataccked the hollorazors i also make a zekrom and primal arceus and make SOMTHING BAD SOMTHING EVIL also i also make the island whitch used to be the citedel bigger in my and lones side

Showing 91-105 of 396