Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Brand New threads actually showing

Posted May 1, '12 at 8:37pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

You all've noticed when you make a thread with 0 Posts it doesn't show, someone browsing the forums won't see it, I'd like it to show. I'd also like it to say on threads:

(Thread Name)|(Creator Name)|Last Post by: (Person)| (Date of creation)

Who else thinks so?

Posted May 1, '12 at 8:42pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

The reason why your new thread (or post or comment or update of the community's activity) is because you need to hard-refresh (F5) the page you're on. It's been like this since the recent changes to forum behavior. As for what to show on a thread, that's all there. Even better, it has the most recent post date. If someone wants to know the date the thread was created, they can just look at the thread's OP, the first post.

Posted May 1, '12 at 8:52pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

No I mean like when you create a new thread it is not visible in the last forum post section under the topics.

Posted May 2, '12 at 12:07am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

This bug is also due to the maintenance. It will most certainly be gone when AG3 is released and our old community is updated to a new one where the staff will have complete control. Or maybe there will be another problem like this that will manifest itself outside the problems of AG2, but uhh, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Reply to Brand New threads actually showing

You must be logged in to post a reply!