ForumsArt, Music, and WritingKingdom Rush Militia: Diary

8 4137
LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

Cogstifs Diary

6:00 AM
The new general needs are help protecting Southport. We are fighting Orcs and Goblins, pretty simple I think. I hope I see my family soon, i'm homesick already.

11 AM
Were in a barracks now, all waiting for the war calls of the green beasts, **** them! I here they show no mercy for those who cross there path. I'm gonna go talk to the archers. âWhat is it Cogstifâ retorted the archer âAww just getting ready to kick some goblin rump!â âWell, I hope there is that spiced wine wizard Goloh was talking about!â Just then they heard the call of the Orcs â Get into your positions!â shouted general Legoh. Oh hell here comes the Orcs.

1 PM
3 days till we deal with the farmlands, thank the gods! My militia buddy got cut with one of the Orc swords. I hope Goloh can help that pour *******.

• 8 Replies
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Because many of us find it offensive.

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

I dont see it. There both terms that fit the situation

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

'Cogstif'.

Fellow perverts, let us all laugh!!

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Not that good. And they didn't know that they were gonna fight monsters in Southport until they got there. They just thought they were gonna fight bandits, or in their perspective, "aggressive highwaymen".

In addition, you should use correct grammar to make it seem more official, thus interesting.

And why exactly are there only 3 entries?

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

Not finished with it yet

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Wait since when are there clocks in Barracks in Middle Earth? And even if they DID have them, wouldn't they be numbered I, II, III, IV, etc?

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

And, AM and PM? For me there are too many small mistakes for it to be good. Though in the game Orcs and Goblins seem easy, imagine going up against them. And the swears you are using they would not know, and would not exist. You said you needed to protect Southport, but from the map they are raiding it from the shores. Thought you proved that in, 'they show no mercy for those who cross their path', because if you were defending, like you said, they would be crossing yours. And by 'thank the gods, you would be pointing they are Greek or Roman, when the characters do not have the same weapons, dress, or fight like them. You also add too many characters too quick, so nobody knows who is who.

Goodday.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Roccess, you helped prove my point in the unrealism in this. No offense, LegoMyLego27.

Showing 1-8 of 8