ForumsThe TavernPlanking

73 8404
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I don't get the point of it really.
Your just lying on the floor.
My best school friend said it was for relaxation, protest, or competion.
Kinda weird huh.
I prefer Tebowing.

• 73 Replies
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, there are many "dance" forms of plaking.
Most of them rely on breakdancing, pop and lock, et cetera, then suddenly planking. I don't know very much about this, but I've seen people do it.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Memes are funny the first time. When you see something on the internet, don't try it because someone else already did it.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I love plankers! They provide excellent curb stomping targets.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Planking is useless apart from the cheap thrill. Planking as an exercise builds muscles and is convenient.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

It's smarter to do it when they don't have a photographer. Idiot.

Are you calling me an idiot? I certainly hope not. First off, I mentioned nothing about photography, and second off, I don't go laying face down in some stupid location to try and prove that I'm cool. Planking is for idiots, and people who want to be curb stomped. Nuff said.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You guys are about a year too late. Planking is sooo 2011.

Until I see an actual structure built out of planked people, I cease to be amazed by this archaic fad.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Owling is more recent, but it might already be out too, haven't heard of it in a while.
Actually I haven't heard of any of these stupid position hypes these times.

People do anything for attention...
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

This is how I feel. Honestly.

Besides planking is like SO last year. It's outdated. It's stupid anyways, you're right, it's laying with your face on the floor.

Look at what we've become.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Planking is "last yera" yes, and it was kind of funny when it first came about and people were just mocking parkour being all "You can free-run, well check this out" and lying down. Now hoever it's over-rated, over talked about and plain boring *most of the time*

I find the people who actually do nice tricks with planking different than those lying down on flat objects though.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6029/6207000371_a8b7bf85c6.jpg

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

planking? seriously? lame. the new thing out is faith hilling (the episode will also give a good reason as to why we shouldn't focus on being so conformist).

-Blade

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

who cares about planking? batmanning is the way to go, what you do is you hang by your feet somewhere, i haven't done it but i want to

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Owling is more recent, but it might already be out too, haven't heard of it in a while.

That was barely a fad, if you could even call it that. Owling might have even gone out before planking.

I believe Tebowing is the most recent one.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

forgot to finish replying

Planking is soo stupid if u wanna do something Relaxing and good for the body Have sex lol jokes!!!!! just do Yoga!!!!!

PERV!!!
lol my mom does yoga
a little embarrassing

I love plankers! They provide excellent curb stomping targets.

lol

Planking is useless apart from the cheap thrill. Planking as an exercise builds muscles and is convenient.

where does it build your muscles up

Are you calling me an idiot? I certainly hope not. First off, I mentioned nothing about photography, and second off, I don't go laying face down in some stupid location to try and prove that I'm cool. Planking is for idiots, and people who want to be curb stomped. Nuff said.

JSYK his post got deleted
serves him right

Until I see an actual structure built out of planked people, I cease to be amazed by this archaic fad.

that would be amazing if someone does that

what the heck is owling
and yes people will do anything for attention now our days

I thought it was some torture tachnique

no wonder they call you thepunisher

This is how I feel. Honestly.
Besides planking is like SO last year. It's outdated. It's stupid anyways, you're right, it's laying with your face on the floor.[quote]

wow

[quote][quote]People do anything for attention...

Look at what we've become.[/quote]

I know right

Smosh made the NEW planking

wow man wow

Planking is "last yera" yes, and it was kind of funny when it first came about and people were just mocking parkour being all "You can free-run, well check this out" and lying down. Now hoever it's over-rated, over talked about and plain boring *most of the time*
I find the people who actually do nice tricks with planking different than those lying down on flat objects though.

now that
that is amazing

planking? seriously? lame. the new thing out is faith hilling (the episode will also give a good reason as to why we shouldn't focus on being so conformist).
-Blade

i have nothing to say to that

who cares about planking? batmanning is the way to go, what you do is you hang by your feet somewhere, i haven't done it but i want to

good luck with that

That was barely a fad, if you could even call it that. Owling might have even gone out before planking.

seriously what is it

I believe Tebowing is the most recent one.

me too

sorry for huge post everyone
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I am. Yiu didn't need to mention photography because with planking, it's implied. Without photography, you're not doing anything that every homeless person ever hasn't done. You don't curb stomp people on camera because it would limit your curb stomping days greatly. Also, you still are.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I have a strong feeling you're the idiot here. I made a sarcastic post over the stupidity of planking. It has nothing to do with photography nor is it implied. You're trying to twist my words, and failing. you fail, you get nothing, good day sir!

Showing 1-15 of 73