Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Castle game strategies.

Posted May 5, '12 at 3:41pm

LINK5527

LINK5527

3 posts

Ok guys i created this so you can share your strategies with the community. If you have a tip/trick, post it below. Thanks for contributing and I hope this helps.

1.The Mage needs a lot of mana.-If the Mage doesn't have mana, he can't be effective to the team! The Mage's strength comes through mana.
2.Upgraded the Archer's rate of fire and damage.-The Archer's focus ability relies on damage and rate of fire to function properly.

Posted May 5, '12 at 10:15pm

Teridax68

Teridax68

29 posts

There's a strategy thread here, which just got moved from the Flash Games forum. Not too many people are posting and there's a lot of room for more tips, especially concerning the Magician and the Ranger.

Posted May 8, '12 at 7:42pm

AJtheConquerer

AJtheConquerer

38 posts

you might want to add something for warrior like get damage then hit rate then a couple mana then health....

Posted May 12, '12 at 2:50pm

Alpha_CK

Alpha_CK

57 posts

I disagree. Mage need healt(only if you can spam and have mana recovery) , damage and range. Mage with high healt is good because u will not die easy.

Posted May 27, '12 at 12:19pm

craZboy557

craZboy557

18 posts

Aww, bull. The mage is 100% team buff auxilary. Heal your team and place yor staffs, but if you're goin all in on a mages offense, you're doing something wrong.

Posted Jun 16, '12 at 3:39pm

mikemaxgames

mikemaxgames

17 posts

if the archer throws his bomb on a big enemy while the warrior stomps on the big enemy the warrior will get 2x the damage!

Posted Jun 17, '12 at 8:52am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,461 posts

heres a familiar strategy send archer alone and warrior and mage together

Posted Jun 17, '12 at 11:54am

muffinpie384

muffinpie384

2 posts

heres a familiar strategy send archer alone and warrior and mage together.

I think its warrior by himself and mage and archer together

Posted Jun 17, '12 at 9:55pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,461 posts

I think its warrior by himself and mage and archer together

no because mage is weak at shooting and warrior is just melee and is the usual one getting the most damage if mage is with him he would be healed and archer is very strong at shooting so yea thats basically it.

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 10:55am

endlessrampage73

endlessrampage73

108 posts

I guess if we're switching to this thread I'll just put my tips here.

-The mage should always put mana, healing and that magic stick thing(DON'T SAY IT!) above everything else, as they are the most useful things for a mage.
-Beginners should not use mage, as you need a lot of skill points to be effective with one.
-When the castle is being overrun, heal the CASTLE, not players. If the players die they can be revived in the morning. But if the castle falls it's game over.
-The mage(who should be at least lvl 10) should go on one side while the warrior and ranger go on the other. The mage can easily defend itself, but the warrior and ranger by themselves are usually useless.
-Rangers should put points into Frenzy, attack speed and especially mana. Having Frenzy fully leveled up is extremely useful with high attack speed, and having high mana allows for using it more than once.
-If one person quits, the other two may as well do the same. It's basically impossible to get to a high wave with only two players.

Let me know what you think.

Reply to The Last Castle game strategies.

You must be logged in to post a reply!