ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Castle game strategies.

13 5481
LINK5527
LINK5527
3 posts
Nomad

Ok guys i created this so you can share your strategies with the community. If you have a tip/trick, post it below. Thanks for contributing and I hope this helps.

1.The Mage needs a lot of mana.-If the Mage doesn't have mana, he can't be effective to the team! The Mage's strength comes through mana.
2.Upgraded the Archer's rate of fire and damage.-The Archer's focus ability relies on damage and rate of fire to function properly.

• 13 Replies
Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

There's a strategy thread here, which just got moved from the Flash Games forum. Not too many people are posting and there's a lot of room for more tips, especially concerning the Magician and the Ranger.

AJtheConquerer
AJtheConquerer
41 posts
Farmer

you might want to add something for warrior like get damage then hit rate then a couple mana then health....

Alpha_CK
Alpha_CK
74 posts
Peasant

I disagree. Mage need healt(only if you can spam and have mana recovery) , damage and range. Mage with high healt is good because u will not die easy.

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

Aww, bull. The mage is 100% team buff auxilary. Heal your team and place yor staffs, but if you're goin all in on a mages offense, you're doing something wrong.

mikemaxgames
mikemaxgames
17 posts
Nomad

if the archer throws his bomb on a big enemy while the warrior stomps on the big enemy the warrior will get 2x the damage!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

heres a familiar strategy send archer alone and warrior and mage together

muffinpie384
muffinpie384
2 posts
Nomad

heres a familiar strategy send archer alone and warrior and mage together.

I think its warrior by himself and mage and archer together

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think its warrior by himself and mage and archer together

no because mage is weak at shooting and warrior is just melee and is the usual one getting the most damage if mage is with him he would be healed and archer is very strong at shooting so yea thats basically it.
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I guess if we're switching to this thread I'll just put my tips here.

-The mage should always put mana, healing and that magic stick thing(DON'T SAY IT!) above everything else, as they are the most useful things for a mage.
-Beginners should not use mage, as you need a lot of skill points to be effective with one.
-When the castle is being overrun, heal the CASTLE, not players. If the players die they can be revived in the morning. But if the castle falls it's game over.
-The mage(who should be at least lvl 10) should go on one side while the warrior and ranger go on the other. The mage can easily defend itself, but the warrior and ranger by themselves are usually useless.
-Rangers should put points into Frenzy, attack speed and especially mana. Having Frenzy fully leveled up is extremely useful with high attack speed, and having high mana allows for using it more than once.
-If one person quits, the other two may as well do the same. It's basically impossible to get to a high wave with only two players.

Let me know what you think.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-The mage(who should be at least lvl 10) should go on one side while the warrior and ranger go on the other. The mage can easily defend itself, but the warrior and ranger by themselves are usually useless.

thats not a very good strategy because mage has weak fire power and archer has waaaay stronger fire power and warrior is just melee attack with the biggest strength and defense. So the warrior should go with the mage and the archer alone
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

thats not a very good strategy because mage has weak fire power and archer has waaaay stronger fire power and warrior is just melee attack with the biggest strength and defense. So the warrior should go with the mage and the archer alone

That's true IF the archer is a high level. With a low leveled archer, the mage should go alone. Your acting as if the mage is defenseless. If they put points into Support Stick and Healing, they should have absolutely NO TROUBLE going alone. Same basic idea for the archer, and the warrior is the least important of the three because they die most often due to charging into the hordes. Even with the mage, he would just be wasting the mage's mana. The mage would have to be good at multitasking to both attack, heal and defend at the same time.

So to sum it up:

If the archer is a high level he should go alone. If the archer is a low level the warrior should join him. The mage should put points into Support Stick and Heal and will have no trouble defending himself. Even if he does get overwhelmed, he can just slowly fall back while attacking and the enemies will usually be dead before they get to the castle.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

yea i forgot about the level yea if its a low level archer mage should go alone

mariosgeo
mariosgeo
25 posts
Farmer

it is possible to reach a high wave with 2 players i have done 60 with 2 players and alone 75

Showing 1-13 of 13