ForumsNews and FeedbackUnlockable skins?

9 2678
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

(sorry for the bad spelling of unlockable)

I think you should be able to unlock skins for armor games site just like how you can unlock aramtars and such.

• 9 Replies
xDwnFall
xDwnFall
2 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by skins?

Elvea
Elvea
23 posts
Farmer

Thank you jeol!

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

But what about having more and more that you can unlock. I know about the starting ones but what about more.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

i think that they should have one so that it looks like AG2

~manly man

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

I think this would be a great idea, to have unlockable ones. It would be good to have ones based off of popular games, like the Charles P. Sheepton one. Maybe these could be unlocked by achievements from the game ...?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

i think that they should have one so that it looks like AG2

Good idea, but a little off-topic.

What's the point of having unlockable skins? Who's going to know if you have an unlockable skin anyways? It's not like Armatars where you can show off your activeness in a nice way.

I think we should automatically get them, as they aren't a big deal. Skins are just novelties anyways.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I know about the starting ones but what about more.

Imo AG could easily expand the system they have now.

And unlockable... i would prefer another ways, more a "reward", thinking about a lil extra for special events or something like that.
016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Maybe you could unlock skins for your profile page, so anytime anyone goes onto your profile page, they see it, regardless of the skin they have on!

Showing 1-8 of 9