ForumsWEPRBuddha VS Jesus

14 4174
pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

whats so good about Buddha, and why do ppl worship him, tell me what you think.

• 14 Replies
pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

all that Buddha is. Is that he is fat, and smart. And thats all I know.

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Whoa! You obviously don't understand Buddhism. Buddha is not an idol. He did not want to be. He is the teacher. There was more than one Buddha, becasue Buddha means teacher. But when people say Buddha today, they mean Siddheartha Gotama, who founded Buddhism. Read Siddheartha (a book), than you will understand it more. Buddhism is a lifestyle. You can be Buddhist and Jewish/Christian. Or any other religion. So now that you know nobody worships Buddha, I'll tell you why he is popular. He proposed a lifesyle that would lead you to enlightenment, and you would see the world clearly. He proposed a lifestyle where you were healthy and you would think about life.

The title of this Topic is misleading because Buddha and Buddhism is not against any other religion or Idol. Personally, I think this thread should be locked, not because it's already there, but because it is pointless. Why can't there be both? It's not one vs. the other. If you want to do something like that, do Christianity Vs. Judaism.

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

You know less about Buddhism than I thought! Buddha was not fat. Or not always. There are different personifications of Buddha. The two most accepted stories of Buddha are that he was either a prince or from a rich family. I can tell you about the prince, and you can read "Siddheartha" to see the rich family story.

pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

i mite do that but mabye not idk yet thanks for clering things up for me

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

You're welcome. I'm sorry for the slightly annoying writing. I have a really bad cold today, so I'm in a really grumpy mood.

pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

Your tribalwars.net team

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

What does Tribal wars have to do with this?

pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

delete it i did not mean for that to come up, and you can go ahed and block this one im going to make a new one saying "who is buddha?"

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Tat is a good idea. Expect me regularly. Also, are you interested in the Prince version of Buddhas life?

wicho2103
wicho2103
11 posts
Nomad

this is a stupid fight

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^ Did you read the whole thing? They came to a conclusion, so there is no need to post anymore.

~Strider~

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

Buddha all the way

hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

buddha vs. jesus..? are u kidding me? this is the stupidest thread. if u want to know about buddha oor jesus that's ok with me. but dont say "vs." or keep commenting on how he's "some fat guy". im not buddhist but wat the hell are u doing. some people might respect buddha or jesus and might look up to them and worship them and u just reduced buddha to "some fat guy". unbelievable.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

u must b jokin hitmeup its da best thread ever. Buddha wud win the bodyslam clinches it. Massive weight advantage

Showing 1-14 of 14