ForumsProgramming ForumNeed Help Despretely

5 4372
Clash112
Clash112
13 posts
Nomad

hi , so i'm making a game in flash (actionscript 2) and working on the main menu. the problem is i have an actionscripted grass waving thing in the first scene , when i click the 2nd scene it is still there (the grass) so how do i stop it from spreading to different scenes ?
thanks.

• 5 Replies
strouthas
strouthas
24 posts
Nomad

Errm.. it seems your knowledge on actionscript is very limited so imho you will not go much further the menu you just completed. May I ask you how long took you to create the menu? And why you chose AS2 and not AS3?

Clash112
Clash112
13 posts
Nomad

AS2 seemed better to me , as i saw many people thinking that it is. i think i do know how to change the actionscript. it took me a day ( drawings are real hard lol ) , but i have canceled the project and now making a sort of a better snake game like not a normal one. it would include all the elements , i started working on it today , and i'm almost finished.

Clash112
Clash112
13 posts
Nomad

almost finished the menu not the game
again the drawings are hard

Clash112
Clash112
13 posts
Nomad

i just realised i am replying to the wrong post since i posted 3 posts about creating a game and this one i was confused so i though that this was the one with the game srry thou.

Clash112
Clash112
13 posts
Nomad

IGNORE THIS POST I NO LONGER NEED HELP !

Showing 1-5 of 5