ForumsWEPR[Necro] Obama the Antichrist?

84 38911
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I have heard people talking about this possibility, and I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I personally don't really think he is, but I guess anything's possible.

• 84 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

...are...you...serious?

he isn't, and the only people I know of who say this bull-crap are the die hard republicans who put the word of glenn beck and the people of fox and friends over everything else.

-Blade

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

If anything's possible, I'm labelling Romney the anti-Christ.

Look, everyone from Arafat to Berlusconi to the French people as a whole has been labelled the anti-Christ. It's time to stop believing in fairy tales and grow up.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Short answer? No.

Long answer? No, Obama is not the Anti-Christ.

Conclusion? Nope.

Why would you even think this?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

1- Are you home schooled?
2- Are you overly religious?
3- Is evolution evil to you?
4- Are you a right wing republican?
5- Are you related to Macfan?
If you answered yes to 2 questions then there's no hope for you.

Yes to all if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, in a desperate bid to salvage a tiny spark of worthiness, why would you consider him the Anti-Christ? He hasn't done anything un-Christian. He's just like most normal Christian Americans with respect to his faith.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

There was another thread where I put together just a small list of people who have been accused of being the antichrist.

Obama
George Bush jr.
George Bush senior
Clinton
Hitler
Ronald Reagan
Stalin
John Kennedy
Ted Kennedy
Kim Jong II
Abraham Lincoln
Fidel Castro
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

nothing wrong whit home schooling tho.
it just depends on your parrents if it's possitive or negative.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I put together just a small list of people who have been accused of being the antichrist.

what? no osama or hussein? or 1 of the many others usa has fighted against?

fidel castro wrong? he is 1 of the few dictators who actual has good will whit his people. he didn't made his country get isolated from the rest of the world as usualy happens whit dictators. why would he be so bad?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

fidel castro wrong? he is 1 of the few dictators who actual has good will whit his people. he didn't made his country get isolated from the rest of the world as usualy happens whit dictators. why would he be so bad?

Because he was anti-American....Anyone who is usually gets such treatment.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

1- Are you home schooled?
2- Are you overly religious?
3- Is evolution evil to you?
4- Are you a right wing republican?
5- Are you related to Macfan?

really nichodemus

Come on Iâm homeschooled Iâm a right wing and Iâm not your stereotype crazy homophobic overly religious gun nut
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

what? no osama or hussein? or 1 of the many others usa has fighted against?

It was only a short list I put together of about 5 minutes of Googling antichrist + random leaders name.
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

he isn't, and the only people I know of who say this bull-crap are the die hard republicans who put the word of glenn beck and the people of fox and friends over everything else

Really? No no no. It wasn't the republicans, they haven't said this kind of stuff for many reasons(They know he is not the anti Christ). Actually I believe this rumor started on facebook. Everyone who had a facebook acount told me about it. "I heard on facebook" or "I was on facebook and I heard rumors that" Eventually I heard it on the news.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Really? No no no. It wasn't the republicans, they haven't said this kind of stuff for many reasons(They know he is not the anti Christ). Actually I believe this rumor started on facebook. Everyone who had a facebook acount told me about it. "I heard on facebook" or "I was on facebook and I heard rumors that" Eventually I heard it on the news.

beside the point, nobody would actually believe that drivvle are the kinds of people I described earlier. you know the ones, the people who have multiple jesus stickers, and multiple right wing nutty stickers (like the ones that say "where's the birth certificate&quot, on their car (doesn't mean they are good christians, mind you, just ignorant). what you are doing is only focusing on the mainstream republicans. we know that mainstream republicans, and most democrats, would never believe this, so by default, it has to be the extremely right wing nut jobs like those who support glenn beck/ fox and friends.

-Blade
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Eventually I heard it on the news.

What sort of news station is stupid enough to offer a platform for such nonsense? Seriously.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

What sort of news station is stupid enough to offer a platform for such nonsense? Seriously.

You really have to ask which news group would connect Obama with the AntiChrist?

Rachel Maddow: Glenn Beck, Fox News Link Protests In Madison, WI, And Egypt To "AntiChrist" (Obama?)
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer
Showing 1-15 of 84