ForumsWEPR[Necro] Obama the Antichrist?

84 38915
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I have heard people talking about this possibility, and I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I personally don't really think he is, but I guess anything's possible.

• 84 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

"Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."

Maybe it would be more correct to say "a deceiver and an antichrist", as it applies to multiple persons, obviously. This may be problematic since the term antichrist usually means the one and only antichrist; as there is one christ, there is one antichrist. But I guess fundamentalist christians are all too happy to subordinate all non-christians to the influence of their main antagonist instead of admitting their different belief to be individual and separate.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Maybe it would be more correct to say "a deceiver and an antichrist", as it applies to multiple persons, obviously.

I suppose so, but it was a bit more dramatic the other way. :P
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I suppose so, but it was a bit more dramatic the other way. :P

Oh well... it's true that if you want to make a dramatic entry during church service, you should use it your way ^^
Getoffmydangle
Getoffmydangle
152 posts
Blacksmith

@mage

There was another thread where I put together just a small list of people who have been accused of being the antichrist.

Don't forget Marlyn Mason, David Bowie, Ozzie Osborne, Barney the dinosaur, etc... I just wanted to add some levity to the list to remind everyone of how silly this name-calling is. And thats really the whole reason I clicked on such a delightfully ridiculous thread
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Wow ppl do so many things to bring you down first posting michelle naked on a magazine now this

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Probably. I mean he's a democrat first of all, I mean look what he's done to our country!

Actually he tends to favor a right wing centrist position. He just runs on a Democratic progressive ticket.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup has acually made a bet with a arrogant idiot today. He says that since Obama was re-elected that WW3 will happen before the war ends because the "U.S" is so weak because of him....easiest ten bucks ever.

bob5442
bob5442
35 posts
Blacksmith

I highly doubt it, the Bible says that Jews will follow the Antichrist I don't think any are following him.

Showing 76-83 of 84