Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama the Antichrist?

Posted May 7, '12 at 12:13pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,666 posts

Knight

what? no osama or hussein? or 1 of the many others usa has fighted against?

It was only a short list I put together of about 5 minutes of Googling antichrist + random leaders name.

Posted May 7, '12 at 12:43pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

586 posts

he isn't, and the only people I know of who say this bull-crap are the die hard republicans who put the word of glenn beck and the people of fox and friends over everything else

Really? No no no. It wasn't the republicans, they haven't said this kind of stuff for many reasons(They know he is not the anti Christ). Actually I believe this rumor started on facebook. Everyone who had a facebook acount told me about it. "I heard on facebook" or "I was on facebook and I heard rumors that" Eventually I heard it on the news.

Posted May 7, '12 at 4:39pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Really? No no no. It wasn't the republicans, they haven't said this kind of stuff for many reasons(They know he is not the anti Christ). Actually I believe this rumor started on facebook. Everyone who had a facebook acount told me about it. "I heard on facebook" or "I was on facebook and I heard rumors that" Eventually I heard it on the news.

beside the point, nobody would actually believe that drivvle are the kinds of people I described earlier. you know the ones, the people who have multiple jesus stickers, and multiple right wing nutty stickers (like the ones that say "where's the birth certificate"), on their car (doesn't mean they are good christians, mind you, just ignorant). what you are doing is only focusing on the mainstream republicans. we know that mainstream republicans, and most democrats, would never believe this, so by default, it has to be the extremely right wing nut jobs like those who support glenn beck/ fox and friends.

-Blade

Posted May 7, '12 at 5:34pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,934 posts

Knight

Eventually I heard it on the news.

What sort of news station is stupid enough to offer a platform for such nonsense? Seriously.

Posted May 7, '12 at 5:48pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,666 posts

Knight

What sort of news station is stupid enough to offer a platform for such nonsense? Seriously.

You really have to ask which news group would connect Obama with the AntiChrist?

Rachel Maddow: Glenn Beck, Fox News Link Protests In Madison, WI, And Egypt To "AntiChrist" (Obama?)

Posted May 7, '12 at 5:56pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,666 posts

Knight

Posted May 7, '12 at 6:49pm

Jake297

Jake297

269 posts

{quote]Why would you even think this?{/quote]

Did you not read my first post you freaking idiot? I said I don't think he is. I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks. I have heard people say that he might be before. Geez, read the entire post.

Posted May 7, '12 at 7:01pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Did you not read my first post you freaking idiot? I said I don't think he is. I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks. I have heard people say that he might be before. Geez, read the entire post.

it wasn't necessarily aimed at you. it was aimed at anybody who read this thread and actually agreed.

quit getting so angry over such triviality, it's rather annoying.

-Blade

Posted May 7, '12 at 8:34pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

I believe
If he is not and someone assassinates him in suspicion of being so, then assassin is a sinner as he took an innocent life and if he is, a normal human can't kill him(only Jesus can).

Posted May 10, '12 at 3:12pm

Jake297

Jake297

269 posts

quit getting so angry over such triviality, it's rather annoying.
-Blade

What's annoying is when people don't read an entire post and then reply to just the part they read. You're kind of right, I was just in a bad mood that day.

Reply to Obama the Antichrist?

You must be logged in to post a reply!