Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama the Antichrist?

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 2:00pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

christian=antichrist?

could that be more wrong? i think not. someone who opposes Christianity. and Lincoln was probably on the list because he was unpopular in his day, the south for slavery and much of the north didn't want to go into the war and actually john wilks booth thought he would get support because he was so unpopular

~manly man

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 2:14pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

christian=antichrist?

you missed the point, I was saying that people are calling obama the anti-christ because he's president, and people don't think he's christian. it shows just how educated the stupid people of america are these days. at least with the stupid people of the old days, they didn't have access to things like fox news which enforce their completely asinine opinion.

-Blade

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 11:44pm

loloynage2

loloynage2

3,106 posts

I didn't think you humans would of guessed where i summond my antichrist, I really must be more careful next time I make my demonic summoning

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 2:52pm

Wyrzen

Wyrzen

325 posts

Please. -.-

I'm no fan of Obama, but I know he isn't 'the principle antagonist of Christ' (as quoted from the dictionary).

I even find it amusing how anti-christ appears to be a blanket statement from seemingly all religions on somebody they view as 'not good'.

If anybody should be throwing the term 'anti-christ' around, it should at least be people who believe in Christ in the first place.

fidel castro wrong? he is 1 of the few dictators who actual has good will whit his people. he didn't made his country get isolated from the rest of the world as usualy happens whit dictators. why would he be so bad?

Fidel* Castro* He* one* actually* with* He (again)* make* become* with (again)* Why*

Bro. C'mon.

And like nichodemus said, if you're anti-American....you lose. The end. Having had a secret agreement to transport nuclear warheads into their country to threaten us didn't seem to work very well in their favor either.

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 3:18pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,564 posts

If anybody should be throwing the term 'anti-christ' around, it should at least be people who believe in Christ in the first place.

I would have to agree...but I also have to say that I've never heard a non-christian accuse anyone of being the Anti-Christ. So...valid point but invalid assertion I suppose?

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 9:34pm

Wyrzen

Wyrzen

325 posts

I would have to agree...but I also have to say that I've never heard a non-christian accuse anyone of being the Anti-Christ. So...valid point but invalid assertion I suppose?

I guess you're right. But I'm glad you mention it is a valid point, because I do think it is. But you are correct, anti-christ has just become equivocal to somebody who is strongly disliked, or such.

Posted Aug 11, '12 at 7:31am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

He's not... who did tell this?!

Posted Aug 11, '12 at 3:53pm

Krill11

Krill11

99 posts

We discussed that earlier in this thread, or perhaps another like it.

~krill11

Posted Aug 11, '12 at 8:43pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,145 posts

I fail to see how anyone could possibly think obama is the anti christ.

anti-christ has just become equivocal to somebody who is strongly disliked, or such.

Now that is just stupid. Anti-christ is definitely not a term to be applied to anyone you hate.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 4:06pm

christopher122

christopher122

19 posts

That people even bother with this kind of stuff... I don't know whether to laugh or to cry about this.

Reply to Obama the Antichrist?

You must be logged in to post a reply!