Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama the Antichrist?

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 5:07pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

Obama
Clinton
Hitler
Stalin
John Kennedy
Fidel Castro

these are the only i would even think would be it from MageGrayWolf's list

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 5:14pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,999 posts

Knight

Some evangelics in Brazil have banned USB technology because they think it's a symbol of Satan's trident... I really pity those guys, always seeing the devil in symbols and persons. That must be one paranoid existence.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 6:22pm

danielo

danielo

1,378 posts

Its just like cancer. everythink give you cancer. beef, pigs, sheeps, too many eggs, not enough eggs, the sun, lack of sun, Vegetables, cellphones, computers and etc etc etc...

Like this, everythin is Satanish. TV, cars, authism, forks, short skirts, red shirts {not the star treck one. they are just poor peoples}, Video games and so on.

As said in the movie Paul: "you cant win with these peopels!". Everything is satans agents to ruin the pure peoples.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 12:35am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

Anyone a Christian hates is denounced as one. I remembered that there was a time even WallMart got labelled as the AntiChrist. Goodness.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 1:49pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

267 posts

It's all just a bunch of rumors spread by Romney people, because they know that they need more votes.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 12:38am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

Seriously? No. He's not.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 6:19am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

No, Romney wouldnt do it given that at heart and in rule he's more moderate than anything. I blame full fledged evangelists like Limbaugh and Dobson.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 12:03am

Jesussavior

Jesussavior

4 posts

Limbaughs no evangelist, just ask Jesus to come save you and He will, He's just that good, theif on the cross style, just spend some time alone with God, He's real, the bible says anybody who doesnt believe is anti-christ but those were spirit filled apostles who could walk by someone and unparalyze them, so when the word of God comes to you through Rush Limbaugh I doubt that makes you exactly a rejecter of God's love.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 4:50pm

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

364 posts

Obama can't be an anarchist because anarchy is a system without Government or State and Obama is the Head of State.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 4:58pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Obama can't be an anarchist because anarchy is a system without Government or State and Obama is the Head of State.

anarchist

The title says Antichrist. Anti-Christ. As in, against Jesus Christ. I recommend you go read the OP if you're still confused.

Reply to Obama the Antichrist?

You must be logged in to post a reply!