Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama the Antichrist?

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 6:33pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,997 posts

Knight

I suppose so, but it was a bit more dramatic the other way. :P

Oh well... it's true that if you want to make a dramatic entry during church service, you should use it your way ^^

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 6:14am

Getoffmydangle

Getoffmydangle

148 posts

@mage

There was another thread where I put together just a small list of people who have been accused of being the antichrist.

Don't forget Marlyn Mason, David Bowie, Ozzie Osborne, Barney the dinosaur, etc... I just wanted to add some levity to the list to remind everyone of how silly this name-calling is.  And thats really the whole reason I clicked on such a delightfully ridiculous thread

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:32am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

Wow ppl do so many things to bring you down first posting michelle naked on a magazine now this

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 6:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I have heard people talking about this possibility, and I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I personally don't really think he is, but I guess anything's possible.

Probably. I mean he's a democrat first of all, I mean look what he's done to our country!

1- Are you home schooled?
2- Are you overly religious?
3- Is evolution evil to you?
4- Are you a right wing republican?
5- Are you related to Macfan?
If you answered yes to 2 questions then there's no hope for you.

1. No
2. Not really
3. Obviously
4. Yes
5. No

and wtf is wrong with being a republican?

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 6:49pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,673 posts

Knight

Probably. I mean he's a democrat first of all, I mean look what he's done to our country!

Actually he tends to favor a right wing centrist position. He just runs on a Democratic progressive ticket.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 8:33pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

Killersup has acually made a bet with a arrogant idiot today. He says that since Obama was re-elected that WW3 will happen before the war ends because the "U.S" is so weak because of him....easiest ten bucks ever.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 1:27am

bob5442

bob5442

29 posts

I highly doubt it, the Bible says that Jews will follow the Antichrist I don't think any are following him.

Reply to Obama the Antichrist?

You must be logged in to post a reply!