ForumsWEPRIs Obama a good president?

242 62463
AgileCaribou
AgileCaribou
10 posts
Nomad

What has he done to help/hurt this country? I want to start getting into politics and I think it would be best to first understand what our current president has done to our country so I can learn from the next one. Please help me with as much information as you can.

• 242 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

that may be true, but it is in the koran to kill all infidels. no offense to Muslims.

source

Read those verses with with others preceding and succeeding them and you'll know what is being said.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

that may be true, but it is in the koran to kill all infidels. no offense to Muslims.

It is also demanded in the bible to stone women who wear pants and difficult children.

My problem with is the fact that I don't want my hard earned money taken away from me because obama feels bad for the poor druggies.

First, taxing by percentage of income without supplementary tax for the rich, is the fairest way of taxing. Don't you already have this?

Second, did Obama already announce how big such a rich tax would be? Because I cannot imagine it to be so big that the rich couldn't earn more money by working more. That would set a threshhold, with every further earned money paid as taxes, and I would agree that this wouldn't be fair. But I don't think that's what's meant by taxing the rich.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

source

Sorry for double post but you really want me to believe a site on whom's front page following text is written

9/11: Ten Years Later �" What America Forgot

Al-Qaeda, Jihad, Terrorism · By Mordecai

49 views Comment Share/Save

On September 11, 2001 Muslims attacked America, killing 3,000 office workers in New York City, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. In the Middle East, Arabs rejoiced, handed out candy and danced in the streets of Ramallah, Gaza and Karachi. In Saudi Arabia the Sheiks celebrated victory. On 9/11, their $62 billion investment in mosques, madrassas and Islamic Centers had paid off.

Ten years later, what we had sworn to never forget, most of us can hardly remember. The media tirelessly works to obscure the basic fact that Muslims attacked us on 9-11. The New York Times, Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN and even Fox News depict 9/11 as the beginning of Islamophobia in America. In a perverse way, Osama Bin Laden has won. America is tired of fighting. Islamists and Islamic apologists hold key positions in the Pentagon, State Department and Homeland Security. Heck, a Muslim-born, madrassa-trained, Jew-hating fascist occupies the White House.

Of all things, the best way to recall the 9/11 attack on America by Saudi and Egyptian Muslims may be by listening to the the Howard Stern Show from that crucial morning.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Read those verses with with others preceding and succeeding them and you'll know what is being said.
I am just saying, that is why there are suicide bombers, they believe to follow their religion they have to kill all infidels.
difficult children.
huh?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Sorry for double post but you really want me to believe a site on whom's front page following text is written

after a bit of searching I managed to find the , not really original but just reprinted, article here
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I am just saying, that is why there are suicide bombers, they believe to follow their religion they have to kill all infidels.

after a bit of searching I managed to find the , not really original but just reprinted, article here

Yeah, I get it,
just like the previous site tries to show that Islam is a religion of violence by taking those verses out of context, some mullahs do it too, to ready their followers for suicide attacks and stuff.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Yeah, I get it,
just like the previous site tries to show that Islam is a religion of violence by taking those verses out of context, some mullahs do it too, to ready their followers for suicide attacks and stuff.

the guy who wrote that article based it on his own experience, that is all I am trying to show. The suicide bombers think that they will go to heaven if they blow themselves up, along with anyone in the immediate vicinity.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

the guy who wrote that article based it on his own experience, that is all I am trying to show. The suicide bombers think that they will go to heaven if they blow themselves up, along with anyone in the immediate vicinity.

and this is where they are wrong
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

He doesn't have an understanding of basic economics.

Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

Wifle, do you seriously believe what you're saying? I have to ask because it's borderline crazy. Actually, it might be crazy.

I might be crazy but i believe 100% what i put on the internet
Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

wifle24, you gotta understand that unless there are about maybe a million muslums we dont know about, europe's not getting invaded anytime soon.

Don Melvin wrote in 2004 that, excluding Russia, Europe's Muslim population will double by 2020. He also says that almost 85% of Europe's total population growth in 2005 was due to immigration in general.[20][28] Omer Taspinar predicted in 2001 that the Muslim population of Europe will nearly double by 2015, while the non-Muslim will shrink by 3.5%, if the higher Muslim birth rate persists.[29] In the UK, between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased roughly 10 times faster than the rest of the population.[30

by the way Wikipedia states that there is definitely over 50 muslims living in Europe
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Don Melvin wrote in 2004 that, excluding Russia, Europe's Muslim population will double by 2020. He also says that almost 85% of Europe's total population growth in 2005 was due to immigration in general.
that is because the europeans aren't having enough children per couple, they are dieing out because of the 1.4 children per couple birthrate (at least it is somewhere around that.)
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

by the way Wikipedia states that there is definitely over 50 muslims living in Europe

There is probably a lot more than a mere 50 muslim people living in Europe XD

Your quote? Predictions, numbers, bull****. Don't trust any statistics you didn't falsify yourself.
Don Melvin wrote in 2004 that, excluding Russia, Europe's Muslim population will double by 2020.

The double of 1% is 2%. I don't know how big exactly the muslim community is in Europe, but it's a small minority. And the increase will not necessarily keep constant.

He also says that almost 85% of Europe's total population growth in 2005 was due to immigration in general.

Immigration =/= birthrate. Yes, there is a certain flow of immigrants, but nothing is to say they will stay, even less take over.

Omer Taspinar predicted in 2001 that the Muslim population of Europe will nearly double by 2015, while the non-Muslim will shrink by 3.5%, if the higher Muslim birth rate persists.

IF they persist. And if his numbers are right.

In the UK, between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased roughly 10 times faster than the rest of the population.

Same points as above.

Btw, maybe next time make it clear when you copy paste directly from wikipedia, and link to your source. This is the article you plagiarized from.

Last point: so what? Muslims are just as friendly as anyone else. There certainly is no plan of invasion, since some reasons for the increase in immigration can be found in their homeland. Just look at Iran, they now enforce even stricter dresscodes so that Iranians don't have a 'western look'; there are those guys in Iran who think the western countries are trying to invade them, not the contrary (they even accuse us of manipulating the weather XD). As a result, more people emigrate to be more free. Sounds to me like each side is accusing the other of the same thing.

And I don't see how the muslim community in Europe has to do with Obama being non-muslim.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

People saying that Muslims will take over Europe were saying that the Jews were controlling world finances 20 years ago. All of it is just hype.

Back to the topic...

Obama is a good president. I support his economic stance, but I dislike his foreign policy. The opposite for Mitt Romney in this campaign. I think that economics is more important right now, so I support Obama, but I will be relieved when his two terms are over.

jimbol
jimbol
2 posts
Nomad

no. he is a typical politician. he has done nothing but the same

Showing 196-210 of 242