ForumsWEPRIs Obama a good president?

242 62488
AgileCaribou
AgileCaribou
10 posts
Nomad

What has he done to help/hurt this country? I want to start getting into politics and I think it would be best to first understand what our current president has done to our country so I can learn from the next one. Please help me with as much information as you can.

• 242 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

According to wikipedia

This article deals with the history and evolution of the presence of Islam in Europe. According to the German Central Institute Islam Archive (de), the total number of Muslims in Europe in 2007 was about 53 million (7.2%), excluding Turkey. The total number of Muslims in the European Union in 2007 was about 16 million (3.2%).[2]

and if the predictions are correct then muslims will 14.4% of EU population by 2020
P.S its not some conspiracy or invasion, we like to have more kids.
Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

Quick question, why are we discussing Muslims on this particular thread? Isn't there a better place for that? anyway...

About the idea of creating a business for the government, how could we bring this about to happen? It isn't a new idea from the posts that I have read, but It seems to have been effective from the research I have done. It would solve the problem of less jobs, and help the government too, and in return it would help the American people, as well as other nations. (Diplomatically, Economaticly, & Protectively speaking).

Why not?

~krill11

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Economaticly

Oh god why
Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

Sorry, couldn't find the right spelling of it. But I thought that you could get the root and figure out what I was saying. (Economy.)

Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

And the question still stands....

~Krill11

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Of course he is he is only trying to make America a better place

NASCAR09
NASCAR09
7 posts
Nomad

How is Obama a good president he spends about a trillion dollars a day and keeps putting us more in debt to China and about a million other countries. And if he would drill oil from Alaska he wouldn't have to pay other countries and shut down jobs so he could pay for the stuff he buys.

Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

Not to mention our government companies are continually trying to get hacked by China, Iran, as well as other countries that we buy from. This doesn't seem like a very wise plan.

Then again we also try to hack them, sooo....

And if he would drill oil from Alaska he wouldn't have to pay other countries and shut down jobs so he could pay for the stuff he buys.

I do not think that the drilling in Alaska will solve all of our problems, But I think it would help. I think if we start integrating more jobs into the USA, and less from China, it would be a wise course of action.

He's not awesome, but at least he's the man who's responsible for hunting down Osama - that's the success

He was in the presidency yes, that doesn't mean he helped out a lot though... Personally I salute the SEALS and the Pentagon for that part...

And still my question still stands...
Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Yes of course he is a good president everyone who thinks otherwise is a republican therefore an idiot.

Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

Wow, You just went there. Thanks For the broad generalization there, and for insulting HALF THE FRIKKEN NATION.

Man, please use Not-So-Common Sence (it seems) before you place comments like that. It will do you more harm then good.

As I have said before, You cant paint everything with the same brush.

~Krill11

DionRainsmith
DionRainsmith
13 posts
Nomad

Guys, this may be ridiculous, but ever thought of the possibility that Pickpocket is just a troll? I don't think a person can have complete understanding of grammar and English yet manage to still be so stupid. That, and I've had plenty experience with people who try to troll forums by spouting the most intellectually-lacking, biased far-right bullcrap ever spit up by Fox news. I'm surprised he hasn't pulled the "Liberals are satanists who want to give the country to homosexuals and atheists!" card yet. Did I miss it somewhere?

Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

No He is not a troll, and why on Earth would you post that HERE? That is kinda hypocritical of you btw, judging on what you just said...

~Krill11

DionRainsmith
DionRainsmith
13 posts
Nomad

How is it hypocritical?

I'm just suggesting, as he is pretty typical, what with ignoring pretty much every fact that just happens to disprove his fantasies even if it bit him in the face, then turning around and trying his best to act like an elitist know-it-all. He just seems too educated to be THAT deliberately obtuse, so he's probably just ****ing with you. Hence a "troll".

In case some of you are the type that thinks "troll" means &quoterson that disagrees with me and is rude", the definition of an internet troll is someone who acts deliberately controversial, stupid, or offensive in order to upset people as a form of entertainment.

Was it the joking snark about the "liberals are satanists" thing that threw you off?

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

http://teapottantrums.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c1aee53ef01127940bcea28a4-800wi

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

http://teapottantrums.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c1aee53ef01127940bcea28a4-800wi

Showing 211-225 of 242