Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

MBFF - Most Bizarre Food Flavors - 2013 Edition!

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 3:08pm

Armpit

Armpit

655 posts

But you guys eat fried bread and baked beans for breakfast, so your eating habits aren't perfect either.

Baked beans are healthy, and fried bread isn't disgusting. I grew up with it, though, so I can't be objective about traditional English breakfast foods.

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 3:58pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

they also made a vending machine that has drinks that come in any flavor u can find it in larosas alot

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 4:26pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

they also made a vending machine that has drinks that come in any flavor

That's a bit vague. Could you give a few examples of the flavors they offer? I doubt there's a vending machine out there that could offer every flavor known to mankind.

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 4:45pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Lol, chocolate soda... I can't imagine what it would taste like, but something tells me that I'd like it... =D

they also made a vending machine that has drinks that come in any flavor

That sounds like something straight out of Willy Wonka! Please inform us, how does this vending machine work?

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 10:49pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

well acctually some drinks come in different flavors som come in little flavors heres a pic  http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pictures … 7

u can find these at 5 guys or larosas or any other restraunts

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 11:00pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

well its basically a vending machine with a touch screen look it on google if u think im crazy(its also because idk how to paste pictures on here)

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 1:53am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Wow, that is truly incredible! I can't wait to see those in restaurants!

Would this mean that fountain drinks in all restaurants will eventually be self-serve, or will soda menus be ridiculously long in the future?

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 2:50am

Q_File

Q_File

105 posts

Here's your pic of the soda machines.

http://mass-customization.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83453b37069e20115705491e4970b-320wi

No more will we be limited to eight different drink selections, with two of those being Coke.

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 2:57am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

No more will we be limited to eight different drink selections, with two of those being Coke.

Haha... the worst is when you only get SIX... Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid lemonade, iced tea of some kind, and Barq's root beer, which tastes like Pepsi with a little bit of root beer flavoring added!

Where's all the good stuff?!?

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 9:36am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

Would this mean that fountain drinks in all restaurants will eventually be self-serve, or will soda menus be ridiculously long in the future?

acctually like  larosas they have a seprate menu for the drinks and the touch screen basically has its own menu

No more will we be limited to eight different drink selections, with two of those being Coke

acctually if u go to a restraunt like five guys they have alot more than 8 they have sprite, sprite zero, root beer, Coke, diet root beer, sunkist, yello mello etc but it does matter what restraunt

Reply to MBFF - Most Bizarre Food Flavors - 2013 Edition!

You must be logged in to post a reply!