Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

MBFF - Most Bizarre Food Flavors - 2013 Edition!

Posted May 14, '12 at 11:08pm

DrElmer

DrElmer

446 posts

Yes, as a matter of fact, there is. Ironically enough, the one I posted a picture of is not available in the United States. The 6-patty burger is only available in Dubai.

That must be a fluke. I can't imagine any other country making the hamburger more unhealthy than it already is.

double decker pizza burger.

Posted May 14, '12 at 11:11pm

DrElmer

DrElmer

446 posts

I hit the post button on accident, but I was going to comment on how repulsive that double decker pizza burger is. Good thing it's the only known one in existence.

Posted May 14, '12 at 11:43pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

Maybe if the cheese was in slices rather than in disgusting globs and the green beans weren't there, the burger wouldn't be so repugnant! It's all just sloppy presentation!

Posted May 16, '12 at 8:21pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

Since you guys seem to be rather enthused about fast food and the like, here are a few more burgers for you guys to chew on (and spit out).

A few of you may remember the BK Stuffed Steakhouse Burger from 2011. I still haven't yet figured out how putting the toppings inside the burger is supposed to make it more appetizing.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/images/20110111-bk-stuffed-steakhouse.jpg

Also from BK, I bring you the Meat Monster. Slightly more recent than the stuffed one, but oddly I never found out about this one until now.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/tz-biz-110411-meatmonster-1030a-4x3.380;380;7;70.jpg

This one speaks for itself.

http://www.geekosystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/enhanced-buzz-17961-1325697824-3-1-550x318.jpg

Posted May 16, '12 at 9:21pm

Jugg_Commando

Jugg_Commando

98 posts

Not sure how other people feel about it, but I just hate this Gatorade!http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2hj0br5bO1qzoa0go1_1280.jpg.

Posted May 16, '12 at 10:25pm

dair5

dair5

2,479 posts

This one speaks for itself.

All I can think about is, what makes it black? It just seems so disturbing to me... I'd still eat it, but I might feel like I'm eating a rock, or some coal, or something burnt in general.

Posted May 17, '12 at 7:10pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,770 posts

LOL The "Vader Burger"?! What idiot came up with that idea?! (o.O)

It would be like going to the counter and ordering a charcoaled bun... paying for bad food seems normal I guess, even if it looks idiotic! LOL

But in all honesty... they do have some specials here in the Netherlands, whether it's with McD or BK doesn't matter, but they are never as weird as the "Stuffed Steakhouse" or the "Meat Monster"... not to mention the "Weiner Stuffed Crust Pizza"! *facepalms* ...I feel a Doors song coming on here... "people are strange... dadeedeedummdummmm" (o.O)

And the Cucumber gatorade sounds awful... (-.-)

Posted May 17, '12 at 11:42pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

Not sure how other people feel about it, but I just hate this Gatorade!

I've never seen or heard that flavor before, but apparently it has a reputation for being very thirst-quenching/refreshing. I'm not really into Gatorade, nor am I a fan of cucumbers if they're not pickled, so I doubt I'd like this flavor very much.

Search for it on Google, though, and you'll find that it has a decent-sized following.

LOL The "Vader Burger"?! What idiot came up with that idea?!

The European geniuses behind Quick.

Posted May 18, '12 at 4:04pm

Armpit

Armpit

655 posts

I still haven't yet figured out how putting the toppings inside the burger is supposed to make it more appetizing.

Little chunks of cheese and peppers. There is nothing appetizing about chunks, so I'm as lost as you are.

Speaking of chunks, what are those little white things on the Jedi burger? Marshmallows? That's absolutely horrifying. Still not as horrifying as that carcinogenic-looking pitch-black bun.

The meat monster is by far the best-looking burger on that list. I would definitely try it if I could find one nearby. I'm already fat so it won't be a problem if I eat one or two.

Posted May 18, '12 at 5:04pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

In response to the lime cucumber Gatorade (again), I think it should be noted that in last year's version of this thread, Pepsi Ice Cucumber was one of the most commonly posted bizarre items. You can look on page 1 of this thread for an image of this product.

Speaking of chunks, what are those little white things on the Jedi burger? Marshmallows?

Worry not, those are mozzarella chunks. I think I'd actually prefer the marshmallows, though, since I don't care for cheese at all and a sweet burger doesn't sound too bad.

One of my favorite burger toppings happens to be peanut butter.

http://rosssimmonds.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Peanut-Butter-Burger.jpg

And yes, it is the essence of deliciousness.

The meat monster is by far the best-looking burger on that list.

Yes, I agree, it does look good, and you'll probably be as disappointed as I am to learn that it's exclusive to Japan.

Reply to MBFF - Most Bizarre Food Flavors - 2013 Edition!

You must be logged in to post a reply!