Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

MBFF - Most Bizarre Food Flavors - 2013 Edition!

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 8:28pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Here's something interesting I found from Taiwan... "Toilet Soup"

Whatever subtlety the toilet soup bowl tried to convey has been lost by the existence of the plastic poo.

The only part that bothers me is there's no flushing mechanism!

That would be useful if they gave you the wrong kind of soup. You wouldn't have to wait for the waiter to send it back.

I just wish I lived where you could buy it.

You wish you lived nowhere?

That's deep, man.

It's all part of an elaborate toilet restaurant in Taiwan...

What happens if you order the pupu platter?

How would you like to peel a banana and have this happen?

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/funny-food-3.jpg?w=500&h=375

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:32am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

How would you like to peel a banana and have this happen?

I'm just...going to pretend that that is a sausage...please tell me I'm right

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 2:08am

shock457

shock457

470 posts

My friend told me of a sushi that is so good and bizzare at the same time.

Japan... Home of the sushis.

In Japan, there are KFC fried chicken skin wrapping around the sushi instead of seaweed. Inside the wrap, there is rice a small piece of chicken, some carrots, and sauce.

Is that even real? My friend's description made it sound so good, but somewhat bizzare. Who uses chicken fat on a healthy snack? XD

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 10:41am

xeano321

xeano321

2,599 posts

Knight

You wish you lived nowhere?

That's deep, man.

I wish I lived in that mythical land of Bizarre foods. Where you could find all the strange foods in this thread available outside your door... You have to admit that it would be pretty awesome!

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 7:16pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,473 posts

A necro I might say? But I saw this one show that showed fast food compannies in other countries. Like in Israel I think it was they had McFallafel at McDonalds xD

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 10:22pm

bobawesome

bobawesome

116 posts

I am a pringles fanatic. I recently found them in dill pickle, buffalo wing, hamburger, pizza, and baked potato. Of course i bought all of them. Me like pringles...........

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:04pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Amazed that this is sort of still alive. Or at least, I didn't have to look very hard for it at all.

In Japan, there are KFC fried chicken skin wrapping around the sushi instead of seaweed. Inside the wrap, there is rice a small piece of chicken, some carrots, and sauce.

That sounds incredible. I would eat that every day if it existed outside of Japan.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachments/the-clubhouse/130855d1222267408-kfcs-deep-fried-sushi-kfcsushi02.jpg

I wish I lived in that mythical land of Bizarre foods. Where you could find all the strange foods in this thread available outside your door... You have to admit that it would be pretty awesome!

*checks wardrobe*

I am a pringles fanatic.

I recently bought a 6-pack of dill pickle Pringles online. Rarely do I buy any kind of food product online, but these particular crispy snack chips were calling my name.

This link is especially for you:

101 Pringle Flavors From Around the World

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:27am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

Hey ernie, you remember when you said you wish you could try a BK's memphis BBQ burger?  well I have had one (about the same time I had a bacon sundae) and its delicious.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 5:26pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Where and when is this burger available? By the way, I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know McRib season finally came and, needless to say, I took advantage of the situation.

Now I'm off to invent the next big food craze of the decade, Feijoada hot dogs.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 6:32pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,619 posts

I was wondering when this will be back alive me and my friends used to laugh at the different foods.

I recently found them in dill pickleI

I tried those, they were good for awhile but then the taste gets a little bit old and it feels like you're not eating anything at all.

As for me I have nothing but I remember awhile back ModDayCee showed me a picture of grilled armadillo. But I don't want to look through all 15 pages to find it.

Reply to MBFF - Most Bizarre Food Flavors - 2013 Edition!

You must be logged in to post a reply!