ForumsGamesMarioKart Wii

33 6325
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Since mkwii is my favourite videogame. I've heard that a lots of other people like it too. So here you can talk about this excact game.

• 33 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

So that's why you don't like bowser bike!

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Fun, but sadly a great game can be ruined by the numerous amount of hackers who beat a level in 0.001 seconds. Right... Otherwise, great game.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I really like the game. It's entertaining using the actual wheel control. I don't really like the multiplayer though because of all the hacking.

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

Fun, but sadly a great game can be ruined by the numerous amount of hackers who beat a level in 0.001 seconds. Right... Otherwise, great game.

i hacked mine
theawesomekid2
theawesomekid2
38 posts
Nomad

Hackers are the reason I haven't played this game in a long time.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Too bad the room where I play Mariokart Wii doesn't have any internet connection. So I can't know anything about hackers. But I've seen them on YouTube. Really ruining the game. Shortcut glitches that anyone can do is still okay, but getting 50 stars in a second just isn't cool.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i gota say, im probably the mario kart master

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

MarioKart is probably the only game I like on Wii. Played it alot with my family but we got bored of it after awhile.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

@spikeabc
I think I'm a master too because I know lots of shortcuts and I've unlocked everything.

@MyTeddy
I see what you mean. I play it only when I'm really, really, really bored. Because it is kinda boring. I actually know every track as my five fingers on my hand so yes. I see what you mean.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

I really like. I played too much online and I never seen hackers

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Probably one of my favorite Wii games. Not sure why, but I tend to dislike using any heavyweight characters.

dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

My favorite game on the Wii!

Raffy453
Raffy453
21 posts
Peasant

i love mario kart wii i love the characters and they put in new characters tht i havent heard of like funky kong well thts basically it and i love the cars in this mario kart you get to choose if you WANT a kart or a bike which is pretty awesome and the bike i think is the best is the magikruiser cuz i like how they put a character on a bike and i thought tht was cool in this case they put Kamek on the bike but yea i love the new courses there a lot of fun and if you want we can mabe play sometime just give me your frend code and we can play XP

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I've been playing it a lot recently. Which is weird because I usually like fighters or FPS games. Wario ftw!

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

It's one of those games that is really fun to play over and over again, and unlocking all the carts and characters can keep you occupied for hours. It is a really fun game to play alone or with friends, and is one of the best Wii games out there.

Showing 16-30 of 33