Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

Programming Class

Posted May 21, '12 at 5:31pm

Homework

Homework

15 posts

Awesome I lick computers and their commpanies. Can you teach me more. But maybe I might be busy...  :D

Posted May 21, '12 at 9:25pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Awesome I lick computers and their commpanies

That is... kind of weird ._.

How do they taste?

Posted May 22, '12 at 12:58am

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

How do they taste?

Probably like a black hole for money.

I've also been thinking of writing an intro programming forum post for the new AG since nothing in the forums in going to be kept so a fresh sticky on programming that is detailed and throughout might be good idea instead of the class. What do you guys think?

Posted May 22, '12 at 2:43am

manny6574

manny6574

862 posts

Very good idea! Some posts that are currently up now, are a bit out of date as well. I was thinking about doing an update.

Posted May 22, '12 at 2:51am

CaukasianNinja

CaukasianNinja

4 posts

I would be iterested, but cannot necessarily commit unless there is no urgent time schedule.

Posted May 25, '12 at 4:21pm

WhiskeyedJack

WhiskeyedJack

83 posts

Hey Darkroot, I'd be interested in a class/helping you brainstorm some programming basics for a sticky. Python is the only language I know currently (excepting some BASIC), but I am always up for learning new tricks.

Posted May 26, '12 at 2:04am

blueshrike

blueshrike

23 posts

I would be very interested in a programming class. I would like to learn how to make flash games and that such you should definately start one darkroot.

Posted May 30, '12 at 9:20pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

Okay then a sticky sounds like a good idea then. What do you people expect to get from a tutorial like this. Do you want basics (longer simpler tutorials) or tutorial that contains more but less is explained? Do you feel you should be able to make something from it and what are you expectations of being to make at the end of the tutorial?

Posted May 31, '12 at 3:12pm

yaytrio

yaytrio

2 posts

I've always wanted to know how to program games, but never got around to doing it. I would like to do it.

Posted Jun 5, '12 at 10:42pm

maninfrontofthemask

maninfrontofthemask

61 posts

I would also not mind learning to program. I have taken a couple university classes in C but we are on break for summer and would love to learn Java. I don't have alot of time to dedicate (full-time job and such) but if it's over the net I could probably squeeze some time in over the week.

Reply to Programming Class

You must be logged in to post a reply!