Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

Programming Class

Posted Jun 5, '12 at 10:43pm

maninfrontofthemask

maninfrontofthemask

61 posts

I would like to ammend my last statement and say that I would still be interested even if the language isn't Java, but that is the one I would relly like to learn

Posted Jun 6, '12 at 4:19pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

600 posts

I would choose the explanations over being able to but have no idea how it works. In other words, the first option. And, what would I expect? It depends on how long it will go on. How long will it be in a time span?

Posted Jun 7, '12 at 7:43am

WhiskeyedJack

WhiskeyedJack

83 posts

If you really want to cover basics, I would suggest posts based around programming concepts like logic, flow, objects... etc and pick 2-3 languages and demonstrate the given concept with code in those languages.

Posted Jun 7, '12 at 6:37pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

How long will it be in a time span?

Yeah that is a good question it depends on how long most people want to commit. I guess people who really want to do this for a period of time can send me an email which can be found in my description on my profile. Please include your AG name, how long you would be able to do the class, Programming experience and maximum course load.

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 12:21pm

Pesmer

Pesmer

1 post

i would be interested, too.

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 2:45pm

alex57834

alex57834

89 posts

I would be intresested

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 3:27pm

Annihalation

Annihalation

216 posts

This sounds like it would be a very good idea, and I would be interested in reading up on any material you post.I would be interested in C, C++, and Java mostly, and ActionScript 2 or 3 I wouldn't mind :) hope you keep us posted :D

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 1:15am

Lord_Mist

Lord_Mist

563 posts

I am currently learning Java :D
what java language do you master,if I may know ?

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 1:01pm

manny6574

manny6574

862 posts

sorry if this is irrelevant but Darkroot said he knows assembly here.

How hard is it and how could I learn it?

Posted Jun 23, '12 at 12:23pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

what java language do you master,if I may know ?

I'm not sure what you mean here but I am sure I'm not java master.

hope you keep us posted :D

I'll try to seems not many people are registering for the class through the email on my profile either people don't trust me with their email(make a spam one really I have 5) or there is not that much interest in it.

How hard is it and how could I learn it?

It's not that hard lots of manipulating of registers,memory and numbers. I couldn't find that many lectures on it on Google I used Motorola HC12 in my classes. But thanks to notches new game 0x10c the DCPU-16 is becoming very popular. Here is a short tutorial on the processor. You could probably find something better if you spent a bit more time than me searching.

Reply to Programming Class

You must be logged in to post a reply!