ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 100094
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I would say the 76ers or Pacers. 76ers fought to game 7 with the Celtics kept games close and almost made it to the Conference Finals. They're a very young team and have tremendous potential.

As for the Pacers, I think Roy Hibbert is developing well. If he can score inside and play good defense, the Pacers have a better chance against a powerful team like the Heat. Also, Darren Collison and George Hill are quite athletic too.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

Oh I think those teams too what I kind of meant were like teams who didn't make it to the play offs sorry about that

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

What team do you guys think will be a shocker next season and rise in the stats.

kings, warriors, and possibly hornets
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Hornets with their stacked rookies this year will definitely surprise some people. The Nets now that they have Joe Johnson will be contenders. And I have to agree that the Kings with Thomas Robinson will do well also

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

who do you think will fall this year
i say lakers and maybe mavs

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Mavs for sure. Lakers maybe. Magic will have a down year cuz if Dwight stays, he won't play well and if he goes, they're done for

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

yah nowiski and kidd are getting old

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

and other than those two, who else do they really have??

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

shawn marion

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

yeah marions also getting old though, thats their big 3 and theyre all probably about to retire

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

i say lakers and maybe mavs

Lakers need to pick up better players to help from off the bench. Because their bench is horrendous right now. As for the Mavs, yeah they're getting pretty old too.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I don't know if the Laker bench is really that bad. They hav Barnes Blake and Jordan Hill.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Steve Nash signed with the Lakers

Eric Gordon looking at the Suns

Jason Terry looking at the Celtics

Thoughts??

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Steve Nash signed with the Lakers

What? I always thought he was going to sign with the Knicks? But Nash to the Lakers. That's a pretty good pick up, Nash might be old but he plays as a REAL point guard. Sessions can help off the bench and also learn from Nash.
Jason Terry looking at the Celtics

I don't know how that's going to work out. Since they have Ray Allen and Avery Bradley too.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

They might not have ray allen. He is looking to go to Miami. But it's all about who offers more money

Showing 181-195 of 456