Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General NBA Discussion

Posted May 31, '12 at 11:40pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

It's not going to be 3-0, OKC is a strong too and will put up a fight. This will drag to Game 6 or 7.

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 12:41am

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

Tell me what did Harden, Westbrook, Perkins, Fisher, and Ibaka did to the Spurs. Oh yeah nothing. Don't get me wrong Westbrook is a great player, but the Spurs defense completely scared Westbrook causing him to do no harm in game 1.

thats true the spurs do have a strong defense
but u no OKC just had a bad game 1
but im hoping that they will wake uo and win

Oh wow, Ginobili stomped on OKC in game 1.

lucky shot

One more question, where were you last year when OKC was knocked out of the playoffs by the Lakers?

being quie not trying to talk about basketball
and just so you know my fav team isn't OKC its the kings
but they suck so i like OKC

Lakers have won 16 championships and OKC bearly has one. Who sucks?

LA only one 6 not 16
and OKC is a new team soif ur talking about the supersonics then thats diff

but Perkins is bad (ruins the team)

go watch game 3 of OKC vs. SPURS

alright the next game in the spurs Vs. OKC in about five minutes, time for the spurs to win again and my dad looked it up when we  were in this situation and no team has ever won a series after being 3-0 so when the spurs win this will you guys finally accept defeat
~manly man

first
OKC won so its 2-1 not 3-0

second
OKC is a new team
but if u are talkind about the seattle supersonics that a different story

It's not going to be 3-0, OKC is a strong too and will put up a fight. This will drag to Game 6 or 7.

ur right okc didn't just win
they crushed the sours
102-82
i say it will end on game 7
okc needs to win 4 in a row to end on game 6
well they just 1 so 3 more

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 5:20pm

masterperson

masterperson

90 posts

Oh wow, Ginobili stomped on OKC in game 1.

Manu Ginobili is a huge flopper.

Watch this video here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ247wtv8hU

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 6:57pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

Manu Ginobili is a huge flopper

but he is still an excellent player.
I do not know who will come out of the West, probably Spurs in 7, but I think its a given that Miami beats the Celtics. I hate Lebron, but love D-Wade so I'm a little bit of a Heat fan but I live in AZ so I am a Western Conference man fall the way. Being a Suns fan (I know, we suck) I hate the Spurs, but that does not make them a bad team. Age has done nothing to them and they continue to blow my mind with their experience, but I believe the Thunder have more skill. Therefore I believe that the Spurs will win it in 7 and match up against Miami in the Finals. after that it depends on how Bosh is doing. If Bosh comes back 100% then Miami loses to Spurs in 6 or 7. But if he doesn't come back like that then the Spurs take it in 5 or 6.

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 7:20pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

do not know who will come out of the West, probably Spurs in 7, but I think its a given that Miami beats the Celtics. I hate Lebron, but love D-Wade so I'm a little bit of a Heat fan but I live in AZ so I am a Western Conference man fall the way. Being a Suns fan (I know, we suck) I hate the Spurs, but that does not make them a bad team. Age has done nothing to them and they continue to blow my mind with their experience, but I believe the Thunder have more skill. Therefore I believe that the Spurs will win it in 7 and match up against Miami in the Finals. after that it depends on how Bosh is doing. If Bosh comes back 100% then Miami loses to Spurs in 6 or 7. But if he doesn't come back like that then the Spurs take it in 5 or 6.

iam also a LBJ hater and DW lover
i disagree with the fact cuz age is a factor
esspecially with injuries
i think thunder will win in 6 or 7 cuz they just tripped the spurs

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 9:30pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

I totally agree with you.

Kobe still also had the tank in him, he's losing it this year you have to admit.

Give him a better squad and he'll have a better overall season than LeBron.

lucky shot

Shot? You mean SHOTS lol.

LA only one 6 not 16

lmao, since when the NBA was first founded it's been 16 champoinships.

second
OKC is a new team

And so were the Lakers, but you didn't take that into consideration when you said "Lakers suck" did you?

It's not a factor. Look at how much work Jeff Teaque did to the Celtics when he's like 23 I think. Look at how much work Westbrook did to the Lakers.

Posted Jun 2, '12 at 9:39pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

Yes age is a factor, but obviously not to the Spurs. They had the best record in the League and had won 20 straight until the other night. nontheless OKC has spirit so i think they will take it to 7 games, but with Home Court advantage I believe the Spurs will win.

Posted Jun 2, '12 at 9:42pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

It's not a factor. Look at how much work Jeff Teaque did to the Celtics when he's like 23 I think. Look at how much work Westbrook did to the Lakers.

I was thinking if Jeff Teague gets to the lakers...he might be pretty good. And then a add some more better people for the bench and starting lineup.

but u no OKC just had a bad game 1

Going on the road is like the going against the Spurs X2 because of the fans. But the OKC fans are much more energetic and crazy.

Honestly, I think Celtics have a chance. Only if then win this next one though or else it's it.

Posted Jun 2, '12 at 11:50pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

Going on the road is like the going against the Spurs X2 because of the fans. But the OKC fans are much more energetic and crazy.

I totally agree with you. Their stadium is always packed inside and out which makes it almost impossible for OKC to lose with all their fans being pumped up.

I was thinking if Jeff Teague gets to the lakers...

Oh God. He'll have a great season if he joins the Lakers, I mean he really doesn't have anyone up to his level in the Hawks and I would choose him over Sessions anyday. I think his contract ends this year or next year.

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 2:50pm

luisc17

luisc17

20 posts

The team that win away, will go to the finals. Now they are tie.

Reply to General NBA Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!