ForumsThe Tavern

General NBA Discussion

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 4:24pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

Shot? You mean SHOTS lol.

thank you mr.grammar

And so were the Lakers, but you didn't take that into consideration when you said "Lakers suck" did you?

they do
and the lakers are not a new team
OKC has been a team for like 8 years
the lakers have been a team for like forever

It's not a factor. Look at how much work Jeff Teaque did to the Celtics when he's like 23 I think. Look at how much work Westbrook did to the Lakers.

well hes not that old
the spurrs have more oldies

Yes age is a factor, but obviously not to the Spurs. They had the best record in the League and had won 20 straight until the other night. nontheless OKC has spirit so i think they will take it to 7 games, but with Home Court advantage I believe the Spurs will win.

even though im rudind for OKC i think that is true
hopefully the 20 game win streak tripup will slow them down

I was thinking if Jeff Teague gets to the lakers...he might be pretty good. And then a add some more better people for the bench and starting lineup.

see he agrees

Going on the road is like the going against the Spurs X2 because of the fans. But the OKC fans are much more energetic and crazy.

yah that true

Oh God. He'll have a great season if he joins the Lakers, I mean he really doesn't have anyone up to his level in the Hawks and I would choose him over Sessions anyday. I think his contract ends this year or next year.

the lakers need another good player so yah

The team that win away, will go to the finals. Now they are tie.

yah i agree the tem will win
cuz they have that guy
and they do that thing oh
and they have that other guy too
oh and they have that thing
lol

yah but the thunder are tied 2-2 with the spus

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 9:37pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,836 posts

you guys hear? duncan is retiring after this year so that sucks :(

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 9:49pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

Anyone seeing the Celtic and Heat game? Looks like it's going to be 2-2. There threes are falling from all directions.

I didn't hear about that but I think they'll be alright without Duncan. Remember this season Manu missed a lot of games but they still kept rolling and were the best in the league for the regular season.

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 10:32pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

i didn't hear but
BOOO YYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I didn't hear about that but I think they'll be alright without Duncan. Remember this season Manu missed a lot of games but they still kept rolling and were the best in the league for the regular season

true but hes not as good as duncan

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 10:46pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

Anyone seeing the Celtic and Heat game? Looks like it's going to be 2-2. There threes are falling from all directions.

The Celtics hardly lose in their homecourt and so do the Heat. It's really about the home advantage in this year's playoffs.

they do
and the lakers are not a new team
OKC has been a team for like 8 years

The Lakers have a new coach and coaching staff, they lost all their good players, they don't have the same training staff so that basically makes them a new team.

He's reached the age of retirement so I really don't blame him.

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 11:45pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

The Celtics hardly lose in their homecourt and so do the Heat. It's really about the home advantage in this year's playoffs.

i doubt it wont but i hope it does n;t affest the western confrence

The Lakers have a new coach and coaching staff, they lost all their good players, they don't have the same training staff so that basically makes them a new team.

that doesn't mean they lose their championships
plus new coaches and staff should be a good thing (unless ur mike brown)
it was his stupid falult for trading fisher and odom

He's reached the age of retirement so I really don't blame him.

how old is he

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 11:46pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

look at this celtics just won the game
both series are tied 2-2

Posted Jun 4, '12 at 8:17pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

how old is he

36. Michael Jordan officially retired at the age of 36 too I think.

plus new coaches and staff should be a good thing (unless ur mike brown)

Lol you're right. But you can't really replace a coach like Phil Jackson.

look at this celtics just won the game
both series are tied 2-2

That was a good game. LeBron with his diving skills. And I can't believe Wade missed that final shot.

Posted Jun 5, '12 at 12:25am

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

That was a good game. LeBron with his diving skills. And I can't believe Wade missed that final shot.

I think he should've not went with the fadeaway because the pump fake got Rondo or Ray Allen, not sure, on their feet to the left and so yeah.

OKC won the game today. Looks like they'll close it out at home in the next game. Spurs need more players to step up and they need Tony Parker to make his shots. San Antonio had a good start at the beginning but Durant just really killed it in the 2nd half. Pressure is on the Thunder though. It's going to be a close out game. More expectations at home too.

Lol you're right. But you can't really replace a coach like Phil Jackson.

With or without Phil Jackson they should bring back the triangle offense. Because right now, it's "Let's pass to Bynum!" or "Let's pass to Kobe! They'll do everything! Yay!" If the Lakers keep Gasol and Bynum they have to step up to have a chance to beat a high caliber team like OKC, Miami, or San Antonio.

Posted Jun 5, '12 at 12:04pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,836 posts

true but hes not as good as duncan

are you kidding me? duncan can barely make a free throw, he's still a good player but not at shooting, and on last night's game Manu made 3 consecutive 3 pointers

~manly man

Reply to General NBA Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!