ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 100116
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

who did they give him too

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

Did anyone talk about Ray Allen going to the heat yet?

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Well that was expected. And the Warriors got Jarrett Jack

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

the Cavaliers might pick up Lamar Odom I heard

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

Did you hear about the nets jumping out of the deal with Dwight Howard?

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I haven't heard about Odom but yeah, the Nets stopped a while ago

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Wow. Kyrie Irving broke his hand slapping a wall at practice. Kinda like amare and the fire extinguisher all over again

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

yah and blake griffin broke his hand in a scrimmage
anthony davis took his place
but lets talk about trades and picks

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Agreed. Luis Scola went to the Suns last week. I think it's an interesting move by the Rockets considering Scola is their best player and they haven't secured Lin yet. They better get him now. And the Lakers are meeting with the Magic regarding Dwight. If they get him, I think they are championship bound

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

oh yah
y are the knicks giving away lin
they should keep him

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

They just signed Jason Kidd and Raymond Felton. They don't really need him anymore. Sure it wud be nice to have him but if he wants out and the Rockets are paying more for him, they still have Kidd

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

The Suns have had a nice rebuilding project, after losing Nash to the Lakers and Hill to the Clippers. I don't think they are going to be a big threat next season though, because they don't have anyone to play defense (Not that they have ever played Defense). I predict their starting 5 to be:

Dragic
Brown/Redd
Beasly
Scola
Gortat

Dragic is a good way to go, after losing Nash, Shannon Brown is Mediocre and they need to re-sign Michael Redd, Beasly has locker room issues and takes too many shots, Scola is good but getting older and Gortat is one of the most underrated Centers in the league, although many credit a lot of his offensive success to Nash

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Whew! Stevie Nash, Kobe, and Dwight all on the Lakers? Could it happen? Another big 3?

My vote to win a championship next year, let Kobe steal another one from Lebron.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah but the trade for Dwight would be a 3 team trade for Bynum going to the Cavs Dwight to the Lakers and Varejao to the Magic. Getting rid of Bynum could mess them up a little, but getting Dwight isnt so bad also. As for the Suns, with the addition of Scola, he and Gortat will DOMINATE the rebounds, those are 2 guys that averaged 10 rebounds a game last year. And Beasley is a beast and Redd can shoot the crap out of the ball. And with the Lakers, the addition of Antawn Jamison is also huge. Good shooting big man to come off the bench, and he came cheap. Hes taking the veterans minimum. Very respectable move.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I'm so bumbed that the Thunder lost to the Heat. And losing 4-1 is even more depressing. I think the Thunder were just to young, and the Heat had a lot of experience.

Showing 211-225 of 456