ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 100342
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the Bulls. Yeah, 4th seed would be suitable for them.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

do you know whaere the pacers ranked last year

yas it 5th spot

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The Pacers were the 3rd seed in last years playoffs.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

oh wow that was good

how do you think the celtics will do with out ray allen

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

They'll do pretty good. Ray Allen was hurt during the playoffs and he struggled with field percentage. But they still made it to the eastern conference finals. Rondo's 44 points vs the Heat was incredible.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

rondo is great and so is pierce

i think OKC is gonna redeem theirselves this year

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

They have a good chance but the Lakers are in the mix for the Finals run. But I think the Heat will repeat. LBJ is arguably the best all around player right now and if new additions to the team. They can repeat. LBJ needs to improve on jump shooting. If that happens, other teams will have even more difficulty guarding him.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

i think the heat has a chance to repaet but i just think that somehow the pacers might brigh it home on the east

as for the west its pretty ovious that it will be lakers and thunder in the finals
spurs and clippers hae a chance but i doubt they will win

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

If Roy Bibbert can step up the inside scoring and paint defense, maybe they can have some type of chance. Spurs are getting old but have good young support off of the bench. I swear I thought they won that series against the Thunder last season. Clippers still need some maturing. But I think the Nuggets are the underdog. They almost knocked off the Lakers in the 1st round.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I'm Hoping for OKC to win it all This time i need for Ibaka to post up like shaq and use his abilites to score in paint this time

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

If Roy Bibbert can step up the inside scoring and paint defense, maybe they can have some type of chance. Spurs are getting old but have good young support off of the bench. I swear I thought they won that series against the Thunder last season. Clippers still need some maturing. But I think the Nuggets are the underdog. They almost knocked off the Lakers in the 1st round.

i agree
and as for nuggets i think that they are going to be great this year
who did the get in the draft

I'm Hoping for OKC to win it all This time i need for Ibaka to post up like shaq and use his abilites to score in paint this time

both ibaka and perkins need to be ale to get some kind of scoring in
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Harden also needs to be more consistent. And yes Ibaka and Perkins should help score so they can be more dynamic. Not to mention Durant and Westbrook cannot do everything.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

yes harden needs to not celebrate as much and start being as little more consistent
perkns needs to go out there and get get rebounds and assist some mised shots
ibaka needs to get a block or 2 in every game
westbrook is preety good he just cant hog the ball all the time
durant is ggod on both ends all he needs is not to get in early or silly foul trouble
sefelosha has to raise his nimbers alittle
and collision doesnt have a specific area to improve inhe is an all around guy so he needs to imporve all around

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think he does. After all, he was the NBA's block leader in the regular season.
sefelosha has to raise his nimbers alittle

He's more defensive orientated. But yes, he can still improve on offensive play.
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Why does he need to do this? I think there's a popular misconception that the blocks stat represents a big man's defensive ability.
Showing 271-285 of 456