ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 99863
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It's going to be the Heat vs. Thunder, and the Thunder will win. Russel Westbrook and Kevin Durant will rule all.

I agree with the match-up, but Lebron will pull it out for the Heat.
luisc17
luisc17
21 posts
Jester

Lebron win MVP over Durant that i don't agree so Durant will win the championship

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

well its all changed now its anyones game now
except the celtics
sorry
thing is currently SA is 1-0 OKC =(
miami is 1-0 celtics
Here are ups and downs for each teanms

ups
OKC: great season
SA: 19 games undeafeted
HEAT: got LBJ
BOST.: got great defense

downs
OKC: had a little technical difficulties in game 1 vs. SA
SA: don't have so many star players
HEAT: chris bosh is injured
BOST.: having offensive trouble

see ups and downs for each team
so technically is anyones game

but im still with OKC will win over miami

luisc17
luisc17
21 posts
Jester

I agree

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

the spurs will win the playoffs, anyone arguing that? i though not

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Lakers suck.

Lakers have won 16 championships and OKC bearly has one. Who sucks?

SA: don't have so many star players

What are you talking about? The Spurs are filled with OG superstarts like Parker, Duncan, Ginobili, and Jackson.

HEAT: chris bosh is injured

When you have LeBron and Wade both scoring over 20 a game do you really need Bosh?
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

THE LAKERS!!!
plus mike brown was stupid giving away fisher and odom and they are thinking of giving away bynum and gasol
then world peace will attack another guy and ull be left with bryant
what good is 1 star player
now compar that to westbrook, durant, harden, perkins, fisher, and ibaka

What are you talking about? The Spurs are filled with OG superstarts like Parker, Duncan, Ginobili, and Jackson.

only parker and duncan are good
ginobili and jackson are ehhh

When you have LeBron and Wade both scoring over 20 a game do you really need Bosh?

i agree with that but u no the more the better
plus they would need him to at least have a little chance at the title against OKC
OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

plus mike brown was stupid giving away fisher and odom and they are thinking of giving away bynum and gasol
then world peace will attack another guy and ull be left with bryant
what good is 1 star player

Exactly, if we still had our legendary coach i'm sure you would have been bandwaging the Lakers.

Tell me what did Harden, Westbrook, Perkins, Fisher, and Ibaka did to the Spurs. Oh yeah nothing. Don't get me wrong Westbrook is a great player, but the Spurs defense completely scared Westbrook causing him to do no harm in game 1.

only parker and duncan are good
ginobili and jackson are ehhh

Oh wow, Ginobili stomped on OKC in game 1.

i agree with that but u no the more the better
plus they would need him to at least have a little chance at the title against OKC

Umm no. LeBron has carried the Heat to the playoffs and you're telling me they need Bosh?

One more question, where were you last year when OKC was knocked out of the playoffs by the Lakers?
masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

Westbrook, Durant, Harden, Fisher and Ibaka are good, but Perkins is bad (ruins the team)
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The Lakers should trade Ramon Sessions, he's alright but he can't shoot threes. Get John Wall or Deron Williams. Then Andre Igoudala. Josh Smith and Dwight Howard. Lol, that would never happen but if it did happen....yeah.

On the quote, he's saying the Lakers suck at the moment I believe.
but Perkins is bad (ruins the team)

I don't like Perkins that much, he just acts tough most of the time.

Spurs vs and OKC. Spurs are going to win. They know what to do and are experienced. OKC still has a chance only if they can win both of the next games at home.
One more question, where were you last year when OKC was knocked out of the playoffs by the Lakers?

That was last year. Lakers had a stronger bench with Lamar Odom and Shannon Brown. Kobe still also had the tank in him, he's losing it this year you have to admit.
luisc17
luisc17
21 posts
Jester

Looks like the final will be between Spurs an Heat... It´s sad.

masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

I am not going to see a single game of the NBA Finals if it is the Spurs vs. Heat. I hate both teams a lot.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I am not going to see a single game of the NBA Finals if it is the Spurs vs. Heat. I hate both teams a lot.
why are you hating on the spurs, they're a good team that don't foul much and they're coach doesn't cream at people and was awarded coach of the year several times if i'm not mistaken AND they live in texas. what's not to like. Miami Heat on the other hand i couldn't really know less about so keep hating on them

~manly man
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

alright the next game in the spurs Vs. OKC in about five minutes, time for the spurs to win again and my dad looked it up when we were in this situation and no team has ever won a series after being 3-0 so when the spurs win this will you guys finally accept defeat

~manly man

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

It's not going to be 3-0, OKC is a strong too and will put up a fight. This will drag to Game 6 or 7.

Showing 16-30 of 456