ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 100211
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

how old is he

36. Michael Jordan officially retired at the age of 36 too I think.

plus new coaches and staff should be a good thing (unless ur mike brown)

Lol you're right. But you can't really replace a coach like Phil Jackson.

look at this celtics just won the game
both series are tied 2-2

That was a good game. LeBron with his diving skills. And I can't believe Wade missed that final shot.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

That was a good game. LeBron with his diving skills. And I can't believe Wade missed that final shot.

I think he should've not went with the fadeaway because the pump fake got Rondo or Ray Allen, not sure, on their feet to the left and so yeah.

OKC won the game today. Looks like they'll close it out at home in the next game. Spurs need more players to step up and they need Tony Parker to make his shots. San Antonio had a good start at the beginning but Durant just really killed it in the 2nd half. Pressure is on the Thunder though. It's going to be a close out game. More expectations at home too.

With or without Phil Jackson they should bring back the triangle offense. Because right now, it's "Let's pass to Bynum!" or "Let's pass to Kobe! They'll do everything! Yay!" If the Lakers keep Gasol and Bynum they have to step up to have a chance to beat a high caliber team like OKC, Miami, or San Antonio.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

true but hes not as good as duncan
are you kidding me? duncan can barely make a free throw, he's still a good player but not at shooting, and on last night's game Manu made 3 consecutive 3 pointers

~manly man
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

If the Lakers keep Gasol and Bynum they have to step up to have a chance to beat a high caliber team like OKC, Miami, or San Antonio.

Isn't there a chance that the Lakers will get Dwight Howard?

I think he should've not went with the fadeaway because the pump fake got Rondo or Ray Allen

Yeah, he over did it. He had a wide open 3 and just made it harder for himself.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Isn't there a chance that the Lakers will get Dwight Howard?

Just a chance, but I heard Howard want's to play with Deron Williams and the Nets, I think or the Nets want him there.
Yeah, he over did it. He had a wide open 3 and just made it harder for himself.

But I'm not surprised that he still missed it. I mean he's not known to be the best 3 point shooters. He's great in the paint. And one thing. He should've drove it in and scored, there was about 5 seconds left on the clock. Plenty of time to set up a fast score inside the paint.
are you kidding me? duncan can barely make a free throw, he's still a good player but not at shooting, and on last night's game Manu made 3 consecutive 3 pointers

Big guys like Duncan and Howard, usually aren't that good with free throws. There only at about 60%-75% or sometimes even less than 60%. You can't compare Duncan with Manu. Dirk is the best power forward that can shoot as far as I know for this year. But Kevin Garnett is pretty good too.

A close game with the Celtics and Heat. Celtics leading too. Miami is 0-10 in the postseason for clutch shots. I want to see how this turns out. If Boston wins, well it looks like they'll win. It would be incredible. Anyone laughing at the Heat? (I still like DWade though.)
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

36. Michael Jordan officially retired at the age of 36 too I think.

thats understandable

oh phil jackson was a great coach for the lakers

yah i know right crazy he was wide open too
good palyers making bad plays

well manu ussually doesn't do that good

But I'm not surprised that he still missed it. I mean he's not known to be the best 3 point shooters. He's great in the paint. And one thing. He should've drove it in and scored, there was about 5 seconds left on the clock. Plenty of time to set up a fast score inside the paint.

well he had to decide whther to go for the 3 or go for the layup
that is an every day NBA game decision
he just chose differently

ok so bothe series are 3-2 now with boston and OKC on top
OKC will paly tom night in oklahoma and boston will play thurs in mass.

OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Big guys like Duncan and Howard, usually aren't that good with free throws.

*Shaq*

Anyone laughing at the Heat? (I still like DWade though.)

I can't believe Boston's actually up 3-2 on them.

OKC OKC OKC

LOL
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Shaq

i've seen shaq air a free throw

OKC is doing the same thing to SA

LOL

i do that a lot

OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OOKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC

see
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

WE DID IT
WE DID IT
OKC JUST WON THE WESTERN CONFRENCE
THEY ARE GOING TO THE FINALS SORRY SPURS

OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC

luisc17
luisc17
21 posts
Jester

OKC Kings of the West oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Maybe I should start going:

HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT

They better not lose...

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT

CELTICS CELTICS CELTICS CELTICS CELTICS CELTICS CELTICS CELTICS

They better not lose...

they better win (celtics)

lol
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I take back every bad comment I said about OKC, they earned my respect. Now i'm just hoping that the Heat loses so that every bandwagon can cry.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

OKC JUST WON THE WESTERN CONFRENCE
THEY ARE GOING TO THE FINALS SORRY SPURS

Well, Tim Duncan and the Spurs have gotten 4 championships I believe within the past ten years. I'm happy the Spurs lost even though they're still a good team. But now OKC has it's chance to win the finals. If they go against the Celtics, they'd win. Too much firepower on offense and defense for OKC. Unless Rondo does something crazy like a triple doulbe in all the games of the series. But I don't see that happening. Westbrook can play pretty good defense.

Same here, I was so shocked that they lost at home. But it's probably going to go to Game 7. And the Heat have the upper hand. Unless if they blow it up at home again.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I take back every bad comment I said about OKC, they earned my respect.

lol dude
Well, Tim Duncan and the Spurs have gotten 4 championships I believe within the past ten years. I'm happy the Spurs lost even though they're still a good team. But now OKC has it's chance to win the finals. If they go against the Celtics, they'd win. Too much firepower on offense and defense for OKC. Unless Rondo does something crazy like a triple doulbe in all the games of the series. But I don't see that happening. Westbrook can play pretty good defense.

OKC will win their first champ no matter what
ehhh its ok
but u no they have perkins and ibaka so that where their defense comes in

But it's probably going to go to Game 7.

i agree its 67-54 3rd 5:40
Showing 46-60 of 456