ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 99802
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Steve Nash signed with the Lakers

I was going to ask that.

I think that's a GREAT pickup by the Lakers. He might be old but he's still one of the best PG in the league. I'm curious to see how him and Kobe will work together and Sessions will make the Lakers' bench a little bit more good.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I think Nash will make Kobe a lot better. With a great passer like Nash at PG as well as him being a great scorer it takes some of the scoring pressure off of Kobe and Nash will set him up for some great looks. He will also make Bynum and Gasol better. And sessions will learn a lot behind him

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

BREAKING NEWS

Jason Kidd signs with Knicks

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'd say Jason Kidd will do okay. He's a good PG so he can set up Amar'e, Melo, and Chandler for scores and good looks.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Well one thing to take into consideration is that the Knicks are an up tempo run n gun team and Jason Kidd is an old, slow(er) paced PG. The contrasting styles could be a problem

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I heard that Jeff Teague signed with the Bulls. Are these just rumors or is it true?

I can imagine how much he will to for the Bulls if he does sign with them.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I heard that Jeff Teague signed with the Bulls. Are these just rumors or is it true?

I don't know about that but if he really did sign with the Bulls, how's that going to work? There are already 3 PG's on the team. It's just a rumor probably, but one again I don't truly know.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah I know I never heard that. Probably a rumor

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys i went on vacation so i haven't been around lately. So lets go back to buisness.

I don't know if the Laker bench is really that bad. They hav Barnes Blake and Jordan Hill.

still they aren't the best

Jason Terry looking at the Celtics

the celtics need him

Jason Kidd signs with Knicks

wow does the mavs even have enough players for a team
there all being traded or sent away
now all they have is Nowinski

Well one thing to take into consideration is that the Knicks are an up tempo run n gun team and Jason Kidd is an old, slow(er) paced PG. The contrasting styles could be a problem

yah the knicks are really gonna dominate this season
i meant lin anlone is half a team

Yeah I know I never heard that. Probably a rumor

agreed
they don't need him since they have rose
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I thought Lin took Linsanity to the Rockets? Or they're still discussing the contract stuff?

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I think Lin officially signed with Houston. Also, the Mavs still have Marion. And more breaking news, the Warriors gave Dorell Wright to the Sixers for a future draft pick. For those who dont know Wrigh led the NBA in threes made 2 seasons ago. Any thoughts?

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Also, Dwight Howard began trade talks with the Lakers

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Any thoughts?

that was two years ago
and surprisngly
2 years was abig change
warriors are building up now
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Any thoughts?

that was two years ago
and surprisngly
2 years was abig change
warriors are building up now
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah but Dorell was one of the Warriors centerpiece offensive players and they gave him away for a draft pick leaving them with Steph Curry and Andrew Bogut with some boom or bust draft picks like Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes. If they don't do well next year, the Warriors are done. And also who are they rebuilding around this time? Before it was Monta, then Dorell, now who?

Showing 196-210 of 456