ForumsSupport ForumRANODM!

3 2068
Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

I just had this brillinat thought. You know how you guys have the random game icon on the side of the main page? Well, i think it woulkd be cool if it were just a button on the top toolbar. This makes it to where i don't have to go back to the mainpage to find a random game, it creates an element of surprise, and it makes it easier to shuffle through the random games.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy.

• 3 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well that would just be weird because the random games are just to help you find an interesting game. Although a random spot would be nice

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Yea, I would like something like that. It makes it easier to find something to do when you're bored

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Next time, try not to make the title in all caps, it can get annoying, and also try to spell it right, and on this suggestion, it wouldn't really make much of a difference, considering you wouldn't have to use it if you didn't want to, and if someone who wanted to just got bored they could try it. But also, at the same time, the admins have A LOT of more important things to do, so I don't know if this will happen.

Showing 1-3 of 3