ForumsSupport ForumGame Of The Day

7 2367
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I think someone may have already thought of this so would you please direct me there?

anyways, I had the Idea of Game of The Day, where it is a game picked randomly through the database and it is created as a game of the day. One is picked mon-friday and it is just a way to not get bored for guests and new players to the armor games community. How is this different from the random game, you may have asked. Well, it would possibly give moderators a good reason to look at comments for merits on said game, and our hard typing would not go unnoticed.

• 7 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

That's an interesting theory. It could have the Moderators target the game of the day more often and the users can try to make great comments on it. It could work. However, I have a bad feeling that this will become something that could mess up Armor Games.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Well mrtim, if AG left us in the dark as to how it was selected, than no one would know whether to spam it with comments, or spam it with gameplay, etc.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

I think this is a great Idea, personally I would choose Pillage the Village.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

i do not agree on that idea because they would have to spend time getting up games, and the popular games will be chosen over and over again. Thats why they have random game instead.

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

I think they're trying to do something like that on their Facebook pafe, but it doesn''t seem to be updating.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

A game of the day is a good idea.It can help gtames get comments and rated whcih can help the game creators.If this does happend the game should be random though.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I think this is a great idea. I think there are a lot of games on the site that get lost in the turmoil. I think that if this was done, but the same way that the Random Game is done, then there would be nothing malicious added to the site. As long as it is completely random, I think it would be a really good idea to bring back fun games that people don't notice.

Showing 1-7 of 7