Forums

ForumsPopular Media

have u seen the movie ''the grey''?

Posted May 12, '12 at 3:07pm

craig1997

craig1997

19 posts

this movie was about some men that get stranded and have to hunt. my teacher told me about it so i watched the beginning.i didnt get to see the end so can you pls tell me the end

Posted May 12, '12 at 4:24pm

numino

numino

217 posts

you know you could search for it online and watch you know

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 10:10am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

I have seen it, great movie.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 4:37pm

Twelvegageshoty

Twelvegageshoty

31 posts

Yeah, thats a pretty awsome film, find some time to watch the whole movie if you can its really worth it, wait til after the credits too btw.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 6:47pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Great site to watch movies and shows.

But I'll add this film to my list. It has Liam Neeson in it, so I might like it.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 7:47pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

It was a pretty good movie. I prefer action films, but Liam neeson was in it so I watched it. It was good. Not gonna spoil anything.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 9:42am

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

I actually adored this movie, although did you know there's an extra scene after the credits?

This annoyed me because i found the ending kind of rubbish and shady and obviously left when the credits were rolling. Then it came out on dvd and i stuck it on in work, and the credits were rolling and i was about to shut it off but then a customer came in and BOOM, the true ending plays and i'm like "Ssssshoot, whut?"

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 10:26am

goumas13

goumas13

4,487 posts

I've seen it. It's a pretty good movie, even though it wasn't what I was expecting. Anyway, Liam Neeson is always great to watch on screen.

Reply to have u seen the movie ''the grey''?

You must be logged in to post a reply!