ForumsPopular Mediahave u seen the movie ''the grey''?

7 3875
craig1997
craig1997
26 posts
Nomad

this movie was about some men that get stranded and have to hunt. my teacher told me about it so i watched the beginning.i didnt get to see the end so can you pls tell me the end

• 7 Replies
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

you know you could search for it online and watch you know

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I have seen it, great movie.

Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

Yeah, thats a pretty awsome film, find some time to watch the whole movie if you can its really worth it, wait til after the credits too btw.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Great site to watch movies and shows.

But I'll add this film to my list. It has Liam Neeson in it, so I might like it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It was a pretty good movie. I prefer action films, but Liam neeson was in it so I watched it. It was good. Not gonna spoil anything.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I actually adored this movie, although did you know there's an extra scene after the credits?

This annoyed me because i found the ending kind of rubbish and shady and obviously left when the credits were rolling. Then it came out on dvd and i stuck it on in work, and the credits were rolling and i was about to shut it off but then a customer came in and BOOM, the true ending plays and i'm like "Ssssshoot, whut?"

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I've seen it. It's a pretty good movie, even though it wasn't what I was expecting. Anyway, Liam Neeson is always great to watch on screen.

Showing 1-7 of 7