Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Kingdom rush how to use buildings and powers right

Posted May 13, '12 at 10:11am

Fierrvo96

Fierrvo96

4 posts

The walkthrough KingdomRush gives you shows you where to place the buildings and upgrade them which is fine but I dont feel like pausing my game to watch or play as I watch or watching all of these vids. I like the idea of be able to know how to use the buildings to my advantage and to another buildings advantage by basic knowledge.
Which buildings should be placed together for the best results, and right time to use powers. I want YOU to give me tips and others on this topic for everyone else to be able to read and give their opinions.

Posted May 15, '12 at 10:49pm

Alpha_CK

Alpha_CK

76 posts

i like dwarven bombard is good against many enemies and ranger towers because have great damage and range,mage tower only 1 is good if have the teleport enemies.

Posted May 19, '12 at 5:31am

Steam7369

Steam7369

15 posts

I would love some good tips and strategies. I do pretty well, but feel like I'm missing some key concepts.

Posted May 21, '12 at 3:58am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

thats the best game ever

Posted May 22, '12 at 5:58pm

Baerholdt

Baerholdt

24 posts

Infantry is next to worthless. Paladins fully upgraded are the saving grace. I build very few barracks ever. In fact I only built 1 rax on the hardest map Rotten Forest and perfected it. Build a lot of artillery and blow stuff up. Sorcerers towers are better than barracks 99% of the time for the golems. If you need a road block, use them.

Posted May 22, '12 at 8:36pm

DoomDrakon

DoomDrakon

41 posts

Paladins fully upgraded are the saving grace.

I disagree, I personally use barbarians because of their high damage and slowing ability. As for my main tower, I make sorcerer towers for the damage.

Posted May 22, '12 at 9:34pm

Labeedarmour

Labeedarmour

6 posts

[b]Just Quit Kindom Rush and Play Castaway 2

Posted Jun 2, '12 at 1:31am

GraySpiritStag

GraySpiritStag

10 posts

In general, quantity over quality. Consider choke points. Rendezvous units from multiple barracks by setting them to the same rallying point, then placing Dwarven Bombards. Note that normally towers will target the closest enemy, with the exception of the Rangers Hideout which will target multiple enemies for the poison effect. Arcane Wizard and Big Bertha towers are the greatest for destruction, but I prefer a mix of the Sorcerer Mage, Tesla X104 and Rangers Hideout towers. Complexity over simplicity.

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 6:30pm

MrPhoenomenal

MrPhoenomenal

47 posts

Don't use Barracks. It's just a waste of money. My little brother beat every single level with 3 stars without using 1 Barrack Tower.

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 8:10pm

DarthNerd

DarthNerd

1,771 posts

I use practiclly ONLY barracks, along with fully up graded mage towers to disintigrate and teleport the stronger enemeys. I also scatter around arrow towers to help wear down the enemy's health.

Reply to Kingdom rush how to use buildings and powers right

You must be logged in to post a reply!