ForumsGame WalkthroughsKingdom rush how to use buildings and powers right

13 5594
Fierrvo96
Fierrvo96
4 posts
Nomad

The walkthrough KingdomRush gives you shows you where to place the buildings and upgrade them which is fine but I dont feel like pausing my game to watch or play as I watch or watching all of these vids. I like the idea of be able to know how to use the buildings to my advantage and to another buildings advantage by basic knowledge.
Which buildings should be placed together for the best results, and right time to use powers. I want YOU to give me tips and others on this topic for everyone else to be able to read and give their opinions.

• 13 Replies
Alpha_CK
Alpha_CK
74 posts
Peasant

i like dwarven bombard is good against many enemies and ranger towers because have great damage and range,mage tower only 1 is good if have the teleport enemies.

Steam7369
Steam7369
12 posts
Jester

I would love some good tips and strategies. I do pretty well, but feel like I'm missing some key concepts.

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

thats the best game ever

Baerholdt
Baerholdt
24 posts
Nomad

Infantry is next to worthless. Paladins fully upgraded are the saving grace. I build very few barracks ever. In fact I only built 1 rax on the hardest map Rotten Forest and perfected it. Build a lot of artillery and blow stuff up. Sorcerers towers are better than barracks 99% of the time for the golems. If you need a road block, use them.

DoomDrakon
DoomDrakon
41 posts
Farmer

Paladins fully upgraded are the saving grace.

I disagree, I personally use barbarians because of their high damage and slowing ability. As for my main tower, I make sorcerer towers for the damage.
Labeedarmour
Labeedarmour
6 posts
Nomad

[b]Just Quit Kindom Rush and Play Castaway 2

GraySpiritStag
GraySpiritStag
10 posts
Nomad

In general, quantity over quality. Consider choke points. Rendezvous units from multiple barracks by setting them to the same rallying point, then placing Dwarven Bombards. Note that normally towers will target the closest enemy, with the exception of the Rangers Hideout which will target multiple enemies for the poison effect. Arcane Wizard and Big Bertha towers are the greatest for destruction, but I prefer a mix of the Sorcerer Mage, Tesla X104 and Rangers Hideout towers. Complexity over simplicity.

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

Don't use Barracks. It's just a waste of money. My little brother beat every single level with 3 stars without using 1 Barrack Tower.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I use practiclly ONLY barracks, along with fully up graded mage towers to disintigrate and teleport the stronger enemeys. I also scatter around arrow towers to help wear down the enemy's health.

Xc4runner
Xc4runner
3 posts
Nomad

I just wants to put stuff here

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

I use every kind of tower I can.I usually put up mage towers with barracks and Dwarven bombards with archers. I usually use Sorcerers for their golems and just as UnleashedUponMankind said, barbarians behind them should be great, paladins on the other hand are less usefull because barbarians can also take down flying enemies.I usually first stop all the enemies with either barrack spawns or reinforcements.and put up mage towers and rangers near them to attack.

Elbreth
Elbreth
17 posts
Peasant

Normally I prefer archers to bombards: they cost less and can be more.

laststand_dude10
laststand_dude10
3 posts
Nomad

BEST GAME EVER!
................ (_)
...............(___)
...............(___)
...............(___)
...............(___)
./\\_____/\\__/----\\__/\\_____/\\
.\\_____\\_°_¤ ---- ¤_°_/____/