ForumsSupport Forumare you agree with this?can give we more point?

53 9648
swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

can give more point if we comment games?

• 53 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Uhhh, bad idea. There is too much spam on the games already! If we make it so game comments are more points, then spam would increase by soooo much. Just not a good idea....

~Strider~

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i agreed with estel,
it is an nice idea but people would just starting too spam more.
just see it as an challenge, hope you like too accept an challenge =J

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, if Armor Games can figure out a way to have a sensory or something to see if it's a decent comment, then I would agree, but with how everything is with the spamming, nope. I hope theirs something like that that exists.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Welll if its a good consturctive comment I say yes but if its for sapm comments 0AP to reduce spam comments on games!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

We have issues with spam on the game comments as is. We even toss around the idea of making it X-word minimum. So, the answer is no. If you write all decent game comments then they will all be worth 25 AP because you will receive a merit.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

My personal opinion on the matter of AP is as follows:

Game Comments: 1 AP
Game Ratings: 1 AP
Forum Posts: 2 AP
Merits: 25 AP
Referrals: No AP
Games Submitted: 25 AP

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I still think referral deserve points, they just need to have e-mail confirmation is all. I mean a referral contributes to the site, if it is legit.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

My opinion
Profile Comments: 0 AP
Game Comments: 1 AP
Game Ratings: 1 AP
Forum Posts: 2 AP
Merits: 25 AP
Referrals: No AP
Games Submitted: 25 AP

And its kinda like 29AP for a merit because the comment 2AP rating the game 2AP the merits 25AP!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Yes, I agree with Asherlee there, and also, I agree mostly with you guys, but I don't think it would be smart to just change the points right now, first off It would pretty much just totally change the rankings, and tis would make a lot of people really mad, and secondly, for people who lost a lot of forum posts in all of the deletions, they would be even more mad, I personally lost about 500 from that, because before I came back this time, my first time around, I use to post on the forum games a lot! So I don't think it would be smart to just change it out of nowhere.... =)

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea guys I didn't realise the confirm your address thing because otherwise people might use sos@sos.sos or something like that!

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

my opinion
comment games:6 point
rated game:1 point
forum post:1 point
referral:10 point
merit:30 point

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Yea mrtim is right and swordman I know why you want 6AP for game comments you say good bad and stuff like that if I was to change game comments I would put them to 0AP so then it would reduce spam!

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

It would add more spamming fo sho. Right now Spamming to AG is like Global Warming to the earth <3

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

how about just add 1 more point?
i want it because i want to get more point
sure there is a lot of spamming
but 2 point is so little=)

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i like crazynaitors idea the best, it goes best with the site and still keeps spam at a minimum

Showing 1-15 of 53