ForumsGamesBest multiplayer PC game around

22 4941
ibeme22
ibeme22
13 posts
Nomad

It's an awesome third/first person (FREE) online multiplayer shooter, but not a lot of people have heard about it. Any PC gamers should definitely try it, if you do send me a friend request my username is screamstoawaken. You can download it here http://www.thewarinc.com/game/
It is free, so try it and see if you like it!

• 22 Replies
Sharpshooter_Alpha
Sharpshooter_Alpha
40 posts
Nomad

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds interesting ill try it out this fall when i get a new laptop

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I like World of tanks but Age of Mythology used to have such a good online experience even though it wasn't exclusively multiplayer. But then several years passed and people stopped playing it.

smayragrace
smayragrace
1 posts
Nomad

Hey Thanks for sharing it with us...Like the game Link and also want to share mine favorite multiplayer Game that is Tekken 3......

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

please before you create a thread like this that is already around read the rules for the video games forum

ibeme22
ibeme22
13 posts
Nomad

[quote]please before you create a thread like this that is already around read the rules for the video games forum

I read them, i don't see how they apply to this thread and i never saw another thread like this

ibeme22
ibeme22
13 posts
Nomad

I read them, i don't see how they apply to this thread and i never saw another thread like this

^^^^ didn't mean to quote that part

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Well ive never played it but ive always wanted it os i say SC2 and Minecraft.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

the do apply to this because there is a sticky about the best games
pricetbird
pricetbird
27 posts
Shepherd

personally Teamfortress 2 is where it's at! Hats FTW!!!

Lucio12ARG
Lucio12ARG
13 posts
Nomad

Cs 1.6

snipdetta
snipdetta
1 posts
Shepherd

Crossfire na or europa and Counterstrike source *.*

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

Well, I thinks it is Counter-Strike 1.6. It's so epic! Also, I think almost every PC gamer has already played it at least once.

ibeme22
ibeme22
13 posts
Nomad

ManlyMan, i had no intention of starting a "what is your favorite pc game" thread, i was merely trying to get more people to play this game.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

is this the kind of game that only the people who pays real money for it wins?
like buying the best guns, armor and items?

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

age of empires

Showing 1-15 of 22