ForumsGamesBest multiplayer PC game around

22 4946
ibeme22
ibeme22
13 posts
Nomad

It's an awesome third/first person (FREE) online multiplayer shooter, but not a lot of people have heard about it. Any PC gamers should definitely try it, if you do send me a friend request my username is screamstoawaken. You can download it here http://www.thewarinc.com/game/
It is free, so try it and see if you like it!

• 22 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

ManlyMan, i had no intention of starting a "what is your favorite pc game" thread, i was merely trying to get more people to play this game.
terribly sorry about that. probably should have read what you had to say, but the name of the game would have been a better title because as you can see psycho raven didn't read it either
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Or, ya know, you could always read the OP of whatever thread you intend to respond to before making yourself look like a fool. It's kind of a common sense thing.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

World of Warcraft is technically the best. I think they have around 9 million players world wide. But other than player base, it's just doing the same thing over and over again. No diversity within the quests at all. Endgame is just farming the hardest raid possible within the game to get better gear.

ThemCrazyBeasts
ThemCrazyBeasts
4 posts
Nomad

There is a great first person shooter game in my opinion it is called crossfire EU search and download its free [i don't no how to put in links sorry]

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I personally like Counter Strike.

-VL

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Seems like this is a spam coated thread,

I personally like CS:GO for competitive, BF4 for casual play and hearthstone for when I'm multitasking.

There is no best multiplayer game as it all depends on the person and the way they are feeling.

Showing 16-21 of 22