Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

is abortion ok?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:09pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

Abortion, in my opinion, is terrible. I want to cry at the thought of it. Putting an end to a child, a future and a human being. I suppose it is not as terrible if the mother was impregnated against her will. Also, as arkaninerenegade said, if a mother is going to die it is O.K. I suppose

now give me 1 good reason why this woman should be denied a abortion?
she clearly can't make enough money for herself. how is she going to give good care for the kid?

That cannot be argued against, although child benefit can make a difference with her and her child.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:44pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

I suppose it is not as terrible if the mother was impregnated against her will.

By this you mean **** or just if she didn't want to be pregnant?

although child benefit can make a difference with her and her child.

The mother still doesn't have a home, that's not a stable life for a child.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 3:12pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,123 posts

Abortion, in my opinion, is terrible. I want to cry at the thought of it. Putting an end to a child, a future and a human being. I suppose it is not as terrible if the mother was impregnated against her will. Also, as arkaninerenegade said, if a mother is going to die it is O.K. I suppose

imagine again:
2 lovers both have a very busy job of over 60 hours a week. so money isn't going to be the problem. however the man and woman do not have much time together because of the jobs. and when they do have time. they would like to be together and do fun things. then the woman accidentally does gets pregnant.

does that mean that they have to give up their life and job for this accident?
never being together alone for the next 20 year, sleepless nights and allot of costs that they have to make for the child.
while all they wanted was being together and spend their hard earned money on fun things doing together.

although child benefit can make a difference with her and her child.

she probably can't keep the child anyway. it will most likely end up in a fosters home.
and no that is not the solution either. the foster home world wide are working above their capacity. meaning that almost non of them gets the full care that a child deserves to get.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:39pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

I want to cry at the thought of it. Putting an end to a child, a future and a human being.

I know...masturbation and menstruation are terrible things...ending a future human being. We should disallow both right?

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 8:53am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,856 posts

I know...masturbation and menstruation are terrible things...ending a future human being. We should disallow both right?

Pro-Life Law: Men must keep their women pregnant, men are not allowed to masturbate and women are not eligible to menstruation.

What I do not understand is that pro-life morons support the death penalty...Sanctity of life is a lie?

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 9:03am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,438 posts

What I do not understand is that pro-life morons support the death penalty...Sanctity of life is a lie?

They want to protect the innocent. Those who are sentenced to death for heinous crimes are considered not innocent.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 10:59am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Heh, I just got a letter in the door today saying why they shouldn't legalize abortion (a decision should be made on this before Christmas)

This is basically the leaflet.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 12:24pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

Relevant Link.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 3:19pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,776 posts

Knight

This is basically the leaflet.

They sure do use a lot of misinformation in there.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 3:49pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

They sure do use a lot of misinformation in there.

That's what I said, seems like a lot of over exaggeration.

Reply to is abortion ok?

You must be logged in to post a reply!