ForumsWEPRis abortion ok?

867 278318
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Is abortion ok? I donât think so. The babies that these people are killing is wrong, some people say that itâs not a person that itâs a bag of cells or a fetus and not really human being I have to disagree

Please debate

• 867 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

that t.v show wasnt fictional and i dont think abortion isnt okay because of the t.v show its because its wrong because god gifted the mother and father with a daughter/son and they just killed it....so depressing

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

that t.v show wasnt fictional and i dont think abortion isnt okay because of the t.v show its because its wrong because god gifted the mother and father with a daughter/son and they just killed it....so depressing

It's sometimes not a gift, it's sometimes, something that can kill the mother.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It's sometimes not a gift, it's sometimes, something that can kill the mother.

Or a rape baby. Go on...tell a woman that has just been raped that the baby is a gift
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

god gifted the mother and father with a daughter/son

Please explain where in the act of sex and reproduction God is involved?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Ghost baby stuck in the mom? Pretty well fictional.

Though I do have the urge to make a haunted vagina reference here.
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

maybe it was but i dont know but still abortion isnt okay as i said before that if god gifted you with a baby,you just throw it away?

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

if god gifted you with a baby

Where in sexual reproduction is God involved?
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

you fool God is the one who made mankind,it makes sense if hes the one whos gonna gift the baby.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

you fool God is the one who made mankind,

Proof please.

it makes sense if hes the one whos gonna gift the baby.

I think you need to take a basic health class. You see, we know every aspect involved in reproduction. In no part do we find this magical process called God. An ovum is fertilized by sperm, which then begins cell division. This occurs for nine months on average in humans, at which point the woman enters labor.

Where be God?
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

you atheist dont believe in anything but god is the one who gives the baby but you guys are too ignorant to even read any holy books,that is the proof

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

you atheist dont believe in anything

Oh, I believe in a great many things. God just isn't one of them, nor are any other supernatural forces.

but god is the one who gives the baby

Where in the process does God create the baby? Tell me that.

but you guys are too ignorant to even read any holy books,that is the proof

I was raised as a Christian, and I've read the Bible. Admittedly, I've never read the Qur'an, but I do know about the Muslim faith.

Holy scriptures are not proof of themselves. They are where you are getting your claims from. Now, let's go to this thread, because we're no longer talking about abortion.
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Read the Quran everything is written in there,ask any muslim Allah is the one who gives babys

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Responding here

abt79
abt79
59 posts
Blacksmith

I will run a number of situations in which, in order of which it would be least to most moral to have an abortion, and explain my opinion based on facts and logic.
A woman who is happily married to a man wants to abort a child that is the husband's. Of course, if she is healthy and able to support this baby, which she should be if she is engaging in intercourse with her husband, an abortion would be ridiculous, cold blooded, murder. So no.If you really really don't want the baby, get it adopted.

A woman is financially stable and wants to abort a child with her boyfriend because she doesn't want it. This would be cruelly immoral, as she is using convenience as an excuse to kill someone. Just because you don't want the baby, someone else will. Adoption, or keep the baby, if you can/want to.

A woman does not have the money to support a baby, and wants an abortion. This woman has ruined her life, probably because of her own actions, but the unborn child should not suffer for her mistakes. Still, adoption.

A woman finds out her son/daughter may be autistic/disfigured. To save him/her the pain, she wants to get an abortion. Not only is there any surefire way to tell that the baby will DEFINITELY be handicapped mentally or physically, but many autistic and defected children can live normal lives. Let him/her live, and if you really don't want the child, let it be adopted.

A woman is raped and a baby is conceived. The woman wants to abort. Although the woman in no way deserved either to be raped or the baby, it should not be killed for the rapist's actions. Despite controversy, still, get the baby adopted.

There is 100% certainty that both the baby and the mother will die if the pregnancy continues. This is THE ONLY situation where an abortion is OK. The act is not killing a baby, but saving the mother's life in a situation where the baby will die. If only one or the other will die, or if there is a chance instead of certainty of the death of mother and child, then an abortion is not OK.

To recap, the ONLY situation I feel an abortion is OK is if BOTH the mother and child WILL CERTAINLY die if the pregnancy continues.

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Anyways as i read before some people said to let Religious Women Suffer if they want,Its not Suffering and unlike unreligious Women who hate Children and want to continue their life full of alchohol,Other Bad things Etc. Anyways Abortion isnt ok for me as i find life unfulfilled without having Joy in your life.

Showing 706-720 of 867