Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

is abortion ok?

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 11:59am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

I believe it is. Foetuses (not a misspelling, just the way Brits spell it) are unconscious. And there are people who get *****, and they should certainly have a right. Besides, if people really want one, they'll go into a dark alley and get it ripped out of them with dirty tools under drug-store grade painkillers. Under PARACETAMOL! Surely it's better to do it in a hospital, with spotless tools, safely asleep and unmoving? Surely? And here I quote:

You could melt an ice-fortress heart, you could! :')
A new player in the game, folks. And a logical one.

By your argument here...severely mentally retarded people that are unable to communicate are in the same category. So, by your argument, killing them would not be murder

I think he means to make sound. Mentally disabled folk are generally able to cry out, or thrash around.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 1:21pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,978 posts

I think he means to make sound.

However, a late-term fetus can react/move in response to pain or discomfort. Also, what of the mute?

Mentally disabled folk are generally able to cry out, or thrash around

What of the paralyzed who cannot?

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 7:48pm

Yakanuza

Yakanuza

16 posts

Well, I don't support abortion for personal or monetary reasons by no way, but in case of raping or absolute no condition to help the supposely-going-to-born children - making it live in misery or inhuman ways, I think it's okay.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 7:57pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Well, I don't support abortion for personal or monetary reasons

or ?

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 2:08am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

I think he means to make sound.

However, a late-term fetus can react/move in response to pain or discomfort. Also, what of the mute?

Mentally disabled folk are generally able to cry out, or thrash around

What of the paralyzed who cannot?

It wasn't my post, how am I supposed to know what he meant? And he who argues with those who argue for him loses trust.

Well, I don't support abortion for personal or monetary reasons by no way, but in case of raping or absolute no condition to help the supposely-going-to-born children - making it live in misery or inhuman ways, I think it's okay.

So, what if a poor woman has sex, gives birth, man runs off, woman is without money and was already without money? Also, why is it that in the second part of your post "Making it live in miserable or inhuman ways is okay" I mean, why TF would you say that? You want to spare a life but if it lands in a horrible place, i.e. underfunded, overcrowded foster home, a poor family, or on the streets, you have nothing to do with it and you don't care at all?

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 1:00am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,616 posts

Also, why is it that in the second part of your post "Making it live in miserable or inhuman ways is okay" I mean, why TF would you say that?

I think what he was trying to say was he thinks abortion is ok in case of raping or absolute no condition to help the supposely-going-to-born children (making it live in misery or inhuman ways)

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 7:43am

danielo

danielo

1,394 posts

Ill say in the 100 time, What about a family in which the mom get pregnant accidently? They need to low there life quality just to not end the pregnancy?

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 12:18pm

dalang

dalang

7 posts

no, the baby have his/her own will to life

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 1:04pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Step 1: Read previous 48 pages.
Step 2: Revoke your  ill-thought out post and actually realize that
A: It is not a baby, it's a mass of cells.
B: It is entirely up to the woman
C: You have no right whatsoever to do anything about B

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 4:15pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,677 posts

Knight

No, they don't have that capability at the stage that abortion usually takes place.

Reply to is abortion ok?

You must be logged in to post a reply!