Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Twiction Contest -- The Greatest Story Ever Told (page 11, Due September 9)

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 6:04pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Love and Death. What else is there? I would do Love and Death

Ahhh yes,Killersup's specialty in poetry.This shall be awesome.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 11:04pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,565 posts

We were the machinations of his love for her. When our iron hearts were rejected, his was bitter and jealous.  She died, and we did nothing.

sauce citrus

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 12:13am

halogunner

halogunner

766 posts

She saw things in him she could see in no other man, but alas in her idle stare he had passed her by, and she without love, grew sorrowful.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 3:55am

aknerd

aknerd

1,276 posts

Hey you guys! Enter this.

It is so comforting to wake up screaming as your dreams slip away. She never understood that. Her confused eyes stare and blink, sleepily.

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 6:24pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Why must it be love? Oh, wait. Because it's an universal power of stupidity and insani-... I mean, universal power of all that is good.
Here, have some total misunderstanding of the theme:

He looked into her brown eyes with a warm, calm smile. Then he rose and threw the stick as far as he could, and the dog bounced after it.

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 7:49pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,191 posts

The beautiful orchid cannot live without the company of the brave drone. Theirs is the most adamant relationship of all and the most important.

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 8:56pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Forever reaping her grave, his soul refused to let go from the love that none has ever before felt. In his heart, they still walk together.

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 9:11pm

KingLemon

KingLemon

584 posts

Here we go...Don't use twitter very often but I'll be willing to try! (and one day to spare, too!!)

"I will wait for you, as long as it takes!"
She watches the sea, every day.
Holding his gun, he steps off the ship.
Still watching, waiting.

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 11:25pm

pHacon

pHacon

1,313 posts

Her heart beat frantically as he chuckled with bitter scorn.  He's what she's always told herself she's wanted, and she's terrified of that.

Because who you want is so rarely who you need, and usually not good for you at all.  Gods, I'm tired.

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 9:45pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

My husband had died in the War - sword down his throat... But his Child remains. I shall love him and cherish him till death, force us part.

Reply to Twiction Contest -- The Greatest Story Ever Told (page 11, Due September 9)

You must be logged in to post a reply!