ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1486 247027
Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

• 1,486 Replies
warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

i know, there are no values of socieaty, just greed and lust for power, and thats why we're killin each other, its messed up

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Evolution-ism.

I would bring up all my dusty arguments about religion and why it half-tarded but I don't wanna start ANOTHER stupid debate.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

i am evelutionisum it means you belive in evolution right?

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Yea, not like Creationism where everything appeared beside a lake. >.>

jmang223
jmang223
2 posts
Nomad

there is no debate. you are wrong and you will figure it out when you figure it out. debate over.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

jmang you just THINK taht

jmang223
jmang223
2 posts
Nomad

yeah and im gonna argue to a 10 yr old about religion,and meman a day ago u sai du were a christsian in the first place rofl.

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

I find it very offensive that you mention both Creationism and Evolutionism, but fail to mention PASTAFARIANISM
http://oc.metblogs.com/archives/fsm.jpg

Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

hey guys im sorry i hae'nt responded to my own forum post :'(

Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

jmang, u shouldnt be so mean remember i started this forum for a NICE, Friendly debat k?

josh
josh
9 posts
Nomad

I don't know. Lots of guys belief in evolutionism cause it's more scientific, but this guy says the evolution system and the Charles Darwin theory is flawed...

Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth
http://www.harunyahya.com

A little Islamic in there, but he also based his opinions on scientific terms too. And... this guy has a point, so my answer to evolutionism/creation is I don't know...

josh
josh
9 posts
Nomad

Oh, and this site shows that Darwin's theory is wrong...

http://www.fossil-museum.com/

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Creationism. I am a christian and strongly believe that God created the world and the universe. One flaw with evolutionism... if the big bang started everything...what caused the big bang if there was nothing in the beginning?

ashker
ashker
9 posts
Nomad

Well i believe that Evolututionism has some truth to it and Christianity has no truth at all. I mean how can one being create all life and everything we see, i mean if you are a developer who makes the game, you or god? and with evolution it makes sense except why do we still have monkeys?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

"Oh, and this site shows that Darwin's theory is wrong...

http://www.fossil-museum.com/"

Wow... where do I begin with this one? I do not believe in the black and white argument that it must be evolution or God. I do not believe that one wholly rules out the others existence, and to believe so vehemently in one to rule out the other to me is somewhat close-minded. I think if you look at the link on that webpage you can clearly see which side they take... and that they leave no open room for science, or real evidence. Let me begin as someone who has always been interested in Geology, in fact if I was not a biology major right now, I would be studying geology full time. As it is, I choose to take them as fun classes. But the first thing you learn in any geology class that you take is that our lifetimes, the existence if mankind, happens in the blink of an eye compared to the age of Earth. Earth was created 4.6 billion years ago. Life has been around for 3.7 billion of those years. One of the examples they gave was a Moonfish fossil, one million years old, unchanged from today which they argue disproves evolution. But of course it went unchanged for one million years. One million years is a snap of the finger to Earth's history, that is barely any time at all. If the majority of fossils stayed unchanged for perhaps 50-100 million years, perhaps this argument would make sense. However, as it is, the argument that this website puts forth is weak and faulty. With this I do not mean to say that creationsim does not exist, because I don not believe that. But I do believe in evolution. However, I am a person who believes that it is possible that God and evolution can both be accounted for, and do not have to reject the other. They can co-exist. But the REAL fossil evidence cannot be denied.

Showing 16-30 of 1486