ForumsWEPRElection2008

3 2136
SwiftSword
SwiftSword
59 posts
Nomad

Alright which would be cooler the first african-american president,the first woman president,or the oldest president?

• 3 Replies
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I think the first African-American president would be the coolest, but unfortunatly Obama is running as a liberal Democrat so I have no intention of voting for him.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

what do these things matter, people are always like OMG WE HAFTA HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT OMG!!!!!, seriously it doesnt matter, what if he turns out to be one of the worst presidents in history, then youll have been thinking twice, people keep annoying me because i wouldnt vote for obama, and its just because im with mccain people get mad

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

election 2008? at the rate this election is going it will be next year! I really don't care but i personally think clinton is a bitch, and mccain looks like he won't live another year, i mean, have you seen his medical papers? they only got a little time to look at his medical records from 2000-2008 and there was everything from A-Z, including a new illness called 'Mccains Disease' (just joking bout the disease, don't take that too seriously). If they had more time they would find a lot more, and one couldn't even imagine if they included his whole life. and i dont really have too much dirt on obama, so no real opinion, so im for him i guess.

PS if you think im not taking this too seriously, its cause im not. I cant vote yet.

Showing 1-3 of 3